Brentwood Academy At Father Ryan

lumberjakked

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BA 42 - Ryan 3

BA is gonna be ready to spoil the Ryan HC this year, I see them big this year, maybe next year ryan

Hey guys, old member new name, so no jokes. But heres a question? what do you care, ravenrap, about are game your d1 so we really dont care for your opinion so why dont your stick to post about your divison or league.

And uncfan for you and all your other buddies who think its gonna be a blowout pay attention. we are gonna strap it up against the eagles and it would be a mistake to play freshman.

Anything can happen on Friday nights. I think this is a great oppurtunity for some of the best players at Ryan to give their best performance, for Friday night will be probably be their last oppurtunity to win by winning, and not an upset. I refuse to believe that Ryan will watch BA pound them with points, they give more effort than last year. Ryan is definitely at a level of competition against BA and might be equally matched. If the Irish once again keep the penalties and turnovers down, they will have enough confidence and momentum to beat BA. But one false move by a Ryan player could spell disaster. FR has to play the smarter game here to win.

Hey guys, old member new name, so no jokes. But heres a question? what do you care, ravenrap, about are game your d1 so we really dont care for your opinion so why dont your stick to post about your divison or league.

And uncfan for you and all your other buddies who think its gonna be a blowout pay attention. we are gonna strap it up against the eagles and it would be a mistake to play freshman.

Hey, you're right! What if he only plays sophomores and makes backs play in the line and visa versa? Might be closer.

Here are some possibilities:

Only BA Sophomores play but right handed quarterback has to throw left handed

BA 21 FR 7

Freshman play only the 4th Qtr but can't pass

BA 28 FR 7

BA gets confused on start time, misses first qtr and FR gets to start game without them

BA 35 FR 14

Meteor strikes BA side of field, at the half, FR gets to play 2nd half without BA on field

BA 14 FR 17 (Regulation ends in tie, FR scores FG after 3 OT's)

Flatt takes no pity or prisoners

BA 49 FR 3

Hey, you're right! What if he only plays sophomores and makes backs play in the line and visa versa? Might be closer.

Here are some possibilities:

Only BA Sophomores play but right handed quarterback has to throw left handed

BA 21 FR 7

Freshman play only the 4th Qtr but can't pass

BA 28 FR 7

BA gets confused on start time, misses first qtr and FR gets to start game without them

BA 35 FR 14

Meteor strikes BA side of field, at the half, FR gets to play 2nd half without BA on field

BA 14 FR 17 (Regulation ends in tie, FR scores FG after 3 OT's)

Flatt takes no pity or prisoners

BA 49 FR 3

Pretty humorous? But what is your knock on Father Ryan? you seem to come out of the wood work to bash these guys.

Pretty humorous? But what is your knock on Father Ryan? you seem to come out of the wood work to bash these guys.

Well FR always wins one game out of conference that they are not supposed to then they think they are the next coming and are going to sweep Div IIAAA. Then as usual they lose evry conference game and do not make it to the playoffs but they still seem to think they are going to be the best next year and the cycle continues. I think BA will take this game by 14 points or more.

I have only respect for FR's long tradition of - coming last in the league!

Irish fans, I apologize for this fan of our school. Sometimes our passion gets in the way of good old fashioned support. Even though Fr Ryan has absolutely been embarrassing to DII and the Super 6, we at BA respect your program for keep trying year after year despite being last again and again.

On the other hand, I wish our supporters would not speak with such strong conviction. We have not but a dent in the Super 6 either. Gone are the days when we could hide behind a lesser classification and call it success. We have been getting blasted by the Big boys. Let's keep hope alive though Eagles!!! I hear the open house was well attended and another good "class" is in the works!!! Keep it up pipeline...see you this saturday at the middle school games.

I have only respect for FR's long tradition of - coming last in the league!

Although Father Ryan has been down for a few years, they still have one more DII title than we do. This game has me worried with FR impoving every week, while we seem to have declined. I think we can sneak out a win as long as our punt unit is sound. If Lussier is smart he will be going after us in the kick game. If all goes as planned BA - 7 FR - 6.

I`ve seen both teams play in person this year and I have to give BA the edge both in the line and also the running back position {if White and Ford both play).

I do believe however that BA has plateaued over the past two seasons whereas Ryan is much improved over last season.

For that reason I think it will be a more competitive game than the past few years