The Best Players Who Get No Credit?

LoveIt

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

A kid by the name of Taylor (that's all I can give you) at Temple. The dude gets no credit at all -- and for no reason. He has good hands and is very fast at what he does. If there was one flaw in his game I guess you could say that it has to be in . . . well, I just can't talk about it right now . . . I'm sorry.

But take my word for it this kid marches to the beat of a different drummer when it comes to a football game.

So, here's to you Taylor. Hats off to you for another stellar season!!

arg-grandpa-tips-hat.gif

Who is Taylor??

Theirs atleast 4 on Mt.Pleasant:Corey Hutcheson,George "Boosy" Sparkman,Sawyer Greene, and Carl Newson.All 4 played a major role during the regular season and playoffs, but didn't get as much credit as they deserved.

U cant forget Chase and Beau either... When Beau got hurt was when the defense was a lil shakey at times.

I have two possibly three, I coach at Cosby High School where people dont even really know that we have a football team even though we went 6-5 and barely lost in the first round to a very athletic Harriman team. We have a prototype drop-back passer at QB who will probably throw for close to or over 2000 yards next season named Kelvin Rone. We also have quite possibly the best shut-down corner in east TN 1-A ball that had 7 picks despite teams constantly throwing away from his side of the field named Jody Lowe, and his twin brother Cody will be entering his Sr season and only the second year of his football career with maybe a little more pure athletic ability than his brother. So theres three for yall to watch out for next season! GO EAGLES! :D