Lewis County @ Camden Central For Week 10

@38320

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to go with my boys...the mighty Camden Lions! After the win against Riverside, they are as hungry as ever for another win. The Lions will be TOUGH against Lewis County...Lion fans, be prepared to see the guys put on a show on Friday night!

Camden has a very good team, and I would assume that they'll take this one rather easily.

Guest catfish-hunter

I'll say Camden wins but they better not overlook Bobby Sharp's bunch. I'm sure last year's playoff opener where Camden put a whoopin' on Lewis Co. is still fresh on those players minds.

Camden: 27

Lewis Co.: 13

There will be one, if not quite a few, "12-13" signs around Camden's stadium Friday night. That will be bitterly remembered until the class of 07 graduates. In the long run, it probably helped our program though. Since that game, we have been 18-4 with 3 losses to Huntingdon and 1 to Westview. Ofcourse I'd like to see our program get to the next level, but since Ward and crew have been here, we've come a lonnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg way.

There will be one, if not quite a few, "12-13" signs around Camden's stadium Friday night. That will be bitterly remembered until the class of 07 graduates. In the long run, it probably helped our program though. Since that game, we have been 18-4 with 3 losses to Huntingdon and 1 to Westview. Ofcourse I'd like to see our program get to the next level, but since Ward and crew have been here, we've come a lonnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg way.

I will have to agree, our program has come along way. All the coaches put in countless hours working on each weeks games. All those "extra" hours has helped that 18-4 record that everyone is soooo proud of. :D

Wright field will definately be rocking come Friday night. Hope to fill those stands to capacity for the game. Hadn't seen that all year from the Camden fans. :ph34r:

I hope to see several signs around the field and the field house, its not all about last years game, its about the year before!