Lewis County @ Camden Central For Week 10

@38320

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to tell you man but there is not a team Camden has played this year with the exception of maybe Westview that didn't have 50 lbs. and 3-4 inches a player advantage over Camden's lineman. Riverside and even Waverly made us look very small in comparison. Its all about technique, execution and most of all SPEED son.....and Camden has that in abundance! I certainly hope Lewis co is coming off the ball a little quicker this year or it'll be a looooong nite for the Panthers.

Camden has all the incentive it needs coming into this game....its first Region Championship and playing at home for the playoffs! Get fired up boys....the region is yours for the taking! :thumb:

I would have to add another team that was not as big as Camden and that was Huntingdon. Not trying to push any buttons but I didn't see that speed you were talking about either. Guess ya'll were saving that for your region games! :lol:

Camden didn't look too tough against Riverside last night .

They only won because Riverside has no kicking game.

Lewis Co. has a kicking game and will win this game for the region title.

sorry to bust ur bubble but lewis co. will not win.. camden wins easily!!

Does anyone record these games???? I will pay for the tape/cd or whatever media you use to get a copy of this game!!! My little bro plays (Kyle Combs) and I have not seen him play this year because I am in California and my wife and I just had a baby and cannot fly out there to watch him like we do every year...... RCOMbS......yes this is your big bro......call me fool!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Anyway I keep up with the stats and stuff on the internet.....

My prediction

Camden - 35

Lewis County - 22

hey man.. i hope ur able to get a copy of the game.. good luck man.. ur right camden wins..

I would have to add another team that was not as big as Camden and that was Huntingdon. Not trying to push any buttons but I didn't see that speed you were talking about either. Guess ya'll were saving that for your region games! :)

Is that why H'don choked against Alcoa last year? There's always someone, somewhere a little faster and a little better. The Lions are still our team and I'll stand behind them as long as they are playing football; and not one single one of them is afraid of H'don. Are ya'll afraid of Alcoa?

I did not know that Coach Sharp was Coach Ward's freshman coach at Milan until it was in the CAMDEN CHRONICLE today. I didn't realize Sharp was that old. How old is he, 70 or 80? Ward is at least 50.

I don't know how old Coach Ward is but Coach Sharp is 48.

I don't know how old Coach Ward is but Coach Sharp is 48.

Coach Sharp is NOT 48...if he is then he's had some long hard miles put on him! :D Coach Ward is 42 I think so Coach Sharp has to be at least close to 60 if not more. But yes he was Coach Ward's coach and he has had nothing but good things to say about Coach Sharp...should be a great game between 2 great coaches Friday!

Edited by Lions4ever

I would have to add another team that was not as big as Camden and that was Huntingdon. Not trying to push any buttons but I didn't see that speed you were talking about either. Guess ya'll were saving that for your region games! :D

Not trying to push any buttons huh?...ya whatever. Sorry but we have no lineman that compares to Big Ced who is two linemen in one...as far as not seeing any speed the Lion's were absolutely decimated with injuries when the Mustangs played them. I certainly hope that you could have beaten us at that time but it sure was close in the first half 6-6 wasn't it?...and that was without 4 of our defensive starters and some very green players in the lineup. What about your loss to Westview??....I know that you had size advantage over them so what happened to the Mustangs then?....ya that's what I thought :D ....How bout you save your crap for another team that cares....you've got big enough fish to fry without worrying about lil ole SLOW Camden! :D

Not trying to push any buttons huh?...ya whatever. Sorry but we have no lineman that compares to Big Ced who is two linemen in one...as far as not seeing any speed the Lion's were absolutely decimated with injuries when the Mustangs played them. I certainly hope that you could have beaten us at that time but it sure was close in the first half 6-6 wasn't it?...and that was without 4 of our defensive starters and some very green players in the lineup. What about your loss to Westview??....I know that you had size advantage over them so what happened to the Mustangs then?....ya that's what I thought :thumb: ....How bout you save your crap for another team that cares....you've got big enough fish to fry without worrying about lil ole SLOW Camden! :lol:

amen!!!!

Coach Sharp is NOT 48...if he is then he's had some long hard miles put on him! :thumb: Coach Ward is 42 I think so Coach Sharp has to be at least close to 60 if not more. But yes he was Coach Ward's coach and he has had nothing but good things to say about Coach Sharp...should be a great game between 2 great coaches Friday!

Do you know Coach Sharp? He graduated from LCHS in 1975 and college in 1979 and went to work at Milan then. I graduated with Coach Sharp in 1975 and I know how old I am.

:lol: