Lewis County @ Camden Central For Week 10

@38320

Do you know Coach Sharp? He graduated from LCHS in 1975 and college in 1979 and went to work at Milan then. I graduated with Coach Sharp in 1975 and I know how old I am.

:rolleyes:

No I don't know Coach Sharp personally...just seen him on the sidelines. I would have thought he was much older than Coach Ward.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ward is closer to 35 than 40.... :D

I think so too...I said 42 but I think that Jackson Sun article said he was in his mid-to late 30's now that I'm thinking about it. He played at Lambuth in their early football days in the mid to late 80's so he probably is 37ish. Doesn't really matter, he's a GREAT coach whether he's 20 or 70! :rolleyes:

Edited by Lions4ever

Ok i will clarify this for all of you. I am Coach Ward's nephew and i can assure you that he is no where near 50. He graduated from Milan High School in 1987. He is in his mid 30's. And if his brother told you that he was 50 then im sure my dad was just playing. Thats just how us Ward's are. lol O yea and GO LIONS!!! I'll be there cheering you guys on to bring home the region championship.

Ok i will clarify this for all of you. I am Coach Ward's nephew and i can assure you that he is no where near 50. He graduated from Milan High School in 1987. He is in his mid 30's. And if his brother told you that he was 50 then im sure my dad was just playing. Thats just how us Ward's are. lol O yea and GO LIONS!!! I'll be there cheering you guys on to bring home the region championship.

Thanks for the clarification! how did we get on this subject anyway?.... :rolleyes: Back to football.... GO LIONS!

but I hate to hear coach is younger than me....I am getting old :D

Not trying to push any buttons huh?...ya whatever. Sorry but we have no lineman that compares to Big Ced who is two linemen in one...as far as not seeing any speed the Lion's were absolutely decimated with injuries when the Mustangs played them. I certainly hope that you could have beaten us at that time but it sure was close in the first half 6-6 wasn't it?...and that was without 4 of our defensive starters and some very green players in the lineup. What about your loss to Westview??....I know that you had size advantage over them so what happened to the Mustangs then?....ya that's what I thought :lol: ....How bout you save your crap for another team that cares....you've got big enough fish to fry without worrying about lil ole SLOW Camden! :lol:

Lord , Lord you folks over in Benton county sure are touchy these days. All I was trying to say was we were smaller than you( with the exception of Big Ced) and to be quite honest alot faster. We are now and were then a better team than Camden, remeber folks there are 4 quarters in a game, when you play region 7AA teams you better be prepared to play all 4 because after half time there are still 2 quarters left. We also made no exuses for losing to Westview we just lost and hope for the oppurtunity to play them again, it was a great game as all Westview and H Town fans will tell you. Good luck Camden thru the playoffs and we hope to meet ya'll again. :lol:

Lord , Lord you folks over in Benton county sure are touchy these days. All I was trying to say was we were smaller than you( with the exception of Big Ced) and to be quite honest alot faster. We are now and were then a better team than Camden, remeber folks there are 4 quarters in a game, when you play region 7AA teams you better be prepared to play all 4 because after half time there are still 2 quarters left. We also made no exuses for losing to Westview we just lost and hope for the oppurtunity to play them again, it was a great game as all Westview and H Town fans will tell you. Good luck Camden thru the playoffs and we hope to meet ya'll again. :lol:

No we're not touchy...its just that like someone said in another thread, some H-town fans seem to need to make every thread about them somehow. But guess what....? 6-2a is no longer about the Mustangs so good luck in region 7 and maybe we'll see each other sometime down the road.

Lord , Lord you folks over in Benton county sure are touchy these days. All I was trying to say was we were smaller than you( with the exception of Big Ced) and to be quite honest alot faster. We are now and were then a better team than Camden, remeber folks there are 4 quarters in a game, when you play region 7AA teams you better be prepared to play all 4 because after half time there are still 2 quarters left. We also made no exuses for losing to Westview we just lost and hope for the oppurtunity to play them again, it was a great game as all Westview and H Town fans will tell you. Good luck Camden thru the playoffs and we hope to meet ya'll again. :ph34r:

We'd love to play H'don again and wouldn't be scared. There are four quarters in a game - not three like H'don played against Alcoa last year.