Livingston Academy At Knox Fulton

Guest eaglemgr

Guest eaglemgr

What is everybodies thoughts on this game? It will be interesting to see if Livingston will rebound from the lose against Smith Co. If they do it may be a good game if not it will not even be close.

After saying that I am going with Livingston 14 and

Fulton 49.

Therefore, Livingston finishing 4th in the region.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching tonights game, I think this one may get ugly unless our coaches are willing to change our game plan. We have got to start passing more BEFORE we are forced into passing situations!!! Cates passed well tonight when we finally decided to pass. Jones-Larue will have to get more carries also. Maybe some carries for Woodruff too. WE HAVE GOT TO USE SOME SPEED!! I don't think we can match their power.

After watching tonights game, I think this one may get ugly unless our coaches are willing to change our game plan. We have got to start passing more BEFORE we are forced into passing situations!!! Cates passed well tonight when we finally decided to pass. Jones-Larue will have to get more carries also. Maybe some carries for Woodruff too. WE HAVE GOT TO USE SOME SPEED!! I don't think we can match their power.

I think LA can match up physically with Fulton without much trouble. If LA goes into this game with the right frame of mind...they can win.

I think LA can match up physically with Fulton without much trouble. If LA goes into this game with the right frame of mind...they can win.

I don't think anybody doubts LA being able to play physical with anybody. They got a tough team but I question whether they have the speed to match up with Fulton. You guys seen them play last year and what kind of athletes they have.

I think that Livingston needs to come out and score early on some long drives to keep Fulton off field if that want a chance at winning this game.

I don't think anybody doubts LA being able to play physical with anybody. They got a tough team but I question whether they have the speed to match up with Fulton. You guys seen them play last year and what kind of athletes they have.

I think that Livingston needs to come out and score early on some long drives to keep Fulton off field if that want a chance at winning this game.

...for what it's worth...we played Fulton and scrimmaged LA...I think the way that Fulton has been beating people the last few games...the Falcons will win this one going away!!!

...for what it's worth...we played Fulton and scrimmaged LA...I think the way that Fulton has been beating people the last few games...the Falcons will win this one going away!!!

Scrimmages don't mean anything. LA didn't even have all of their players then.

Fulton is peaking...as usual...at the right time. LA has a chance in this game.

Guest catfish-hunter

If Fulton loses this game do they miss the playoffs since they lost to both AE and Anderson early in the year????

That would stink if the Falcons missed the playoffs after the way they've beaten Catholic and Carter the past two weeks.

3A teams around the state are praying for a LA win next week :thumb:

What is everybodies thoughts on this game? It will be interesting to see if Livingston will rebound from the lose against Smith Co. If they do it may be a good game if not it will not even be close.

After saying that I am going with Livingston 14 and

Fulton 49.

Therefore, Livingston finishing 4th in the region.

Hey Darren why don't you go fill up some water bottles or something, you have always been a manager and you were to scared to play football, and now you for some reason have a problem with livingston, i have been reading your posts and they make me sick. how about this for one time in your life why don't you root for livingston and these high school boys who have worked so hard this year.

If Fulton loses this game do they miss the playoffs since they lost to both AE and Anderson early in the year????

That would stink if the Falcons missed the playoffs after the way they've beaten Catholic and Carter the past two weeks.

3A teams around the state are praying for a LA win next week :thumb:

Yes. If Fulton loses they are out and Anderson is in.

Guest eaglemgr

Hey Darren why don't you go fill up some water bottles or something, you have always been a manager and you were to scared to play football, and now you for some reason have a problem with livingston, i have been reading your posts and they make me sick. how about this for one time in your life why don't you root for livingston and these high school boys who have worked so hard this year.

For your information LA Wildcat. I don't fill up water bottles. Also, I was not scared to play football I just never did want to play. Another reason that I didn't play was because I was always small and I knew that I would never have a chance to play therefore, why waste my time of going out for football.

I am giving them a chance against Fulton but as OLDCATFAN put it

have got to start passing more BEFORE we are forced into passing situations!!!
and
Jones-Larue will have to get more carries also. Maybe some carries for Woodruff too. WE HAVE GOT TO USE SOME SPEED!!
If they do that Livingston will be able to stick with Fulton. If they don't use their speed and start passing earlier then they will not be able to stay with Fulton.

Scrimmages don't mean anything. LA didn't even have all of their players then.

Fulton is peaking...as usual...at the right time. LA has a chance in this game.

...I don't have a "dog-in-this-fight" and neither do you...we both have opinions and don't give me this stuff about what scrimmages mean or about teams that didn't have all of their players at a particular time...I was using my point of reference in relation to both teams...we didn't have LA on the regular schedule but I do follow and support my team to make a comparison...every team has a chance to win until 0:00 on the stadium clock...I just feel like Fulton will win this game hands down!!! (q.e.d.)