Livingston Academy At Knox Fulton

Guest eaglemgr

Thats exactly the way I see it. I want LA to win but I seriously don't see it. Unless Livingston can keep them off the field with some long drives I see Fulton scoring a handful of points.

I'm afraid Fulton is on a roll, as bad as I hate to see it. They are probably as good as anybody right now. Livingston will have to execute their option to perfection and hope Fulton makes some mistakes on offense to get a win.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA needs to put it all on the line this week b/c they have nothing to lose. Beating Fulton will be a great accomplishment. They are playing their best football when it matters most ( play-off time ). LA is going to probably see them again if they can win a couple of games in the play-offs so they might as well knock them off this week instead of on down the road.

However that will be easier said than done. I saw last years semi final game Fulton and SC and it was a great game until the inevitable happened. Fulton's athletes made the big plays and blew a close game into a blow out.

Fulton has by far the best athletes in this region and probably the state. If everyone thinks Catholic and AE teams are good then wait until you see Fulton. Especially since their season is on the line Friday night. But if the Cats put it on the line and play with heart and don't get intimidated they have a good chance to pull off one of the biggest wins in Wildcat history.

The Wildcat's have a pretty good team themselves. If not they wouldn't be where they are today. No one from the region gave us much of a chance to make the play-offs including myself. But you proved a lot of people wrong. Don't be satisfied with that go out now a make good of the opportunities you have. :thumb:

Fulton is playing there best ball right now and I dont think that they want there season to end this friday. They know that its win or its the end of the season. You can bet that Fulton will be ready. Can anybody tell me what kind of offense LA runs?

Mostly they run 4 wide with a lone back. But here lately they have been running a 5 wide with an empty set. There best plays are bombs to #1 and #5. Also, a great play is the direct snap to #9 in the backfield. That kld can really run that play, but watch out for #9 to shuttle pass it to #8.

I think the fact the Falcons lost their first 3 games of the season made many wonder if the "streak" of state title appearances was going to finally come to the end. Well, the Falcons are back and playing championship caliber ball, like usual. The last 2 weeks we've knocked off the #1 and #2 ranked 3A teams in the state in Catholic and Carter, handily and both in hostile environments. This team still has a ton of talent, speed, and athleticism on both sides of the ball. Fact is, the seniors on this team have been to Murfreesboro EVERY year they've played at Fulton High School. Better believe they'll bring their A game Friday night. If Fulton plays their game, I don't see anyone beating them the rest of the year. This is just a completely different team than earlier in the year. Watch out, it could be a three-peat ladies and gentlemen.

Fulton Falcons

2002 Class 3A Runner-Up

2003 Class 3A Champions

2004 Class 3A Champions

I think the fact the Falcons lost their first 3 games of the season made many wonder if the "streak" of state title appearances was going to finally come to the end. Well, the Falcons are back and playing championship caliber ball, like usual. The last 2 weeks we've knocked off the #1 and #2 ranked 3A teams in the state in Catholic and Carter, handily and both in hostile environments. This team still has a ton of talent, speed, and athleticism on both sides of the ball. Fact is, the seniors on this team have been to Murfreesboro EVERY year they've played at Fulton High School. Better believe they'll bring their A game Friday night. If Fulton plays their game, I don't see anyone beating them the rest of the year. This is just a completely different team than earlier in the year. Watch out, it could be a three-peat ladies and gentlemen.

Fulton Falcons

2002 Class 3A Runner-Up

2003 Class 3A Champions

2004 Class 3A Champions

I agree with you, it could be a "three-peat." But, I don't think so. Not this year. Carter is overrated, and if you went to the game I think you know that. Catholic is a top 3A team, but I don't think they match-up to well against speedy teams. We will see how for real Fulton is supposed to be now at this point in the season. Remember, if the Falcons doesn't beat LA they don't even go to the playoffs to get that "three-peat!"

I give Fulton credit you are a good 3A or lower team. But lets see how honest you are with yourself. How do you all think you would do in region 3 -4A. And will someone please tell my why Buck will not play Central anymore. Not to bring up old topics but I know if Central was to ever move up or down a Class we would still play Maryville, just because it has became such a great and respectful rival.

I will end with this if any players or coaches or someone who talks to Buck a lot. Find out when or why he won't do it. And if he says he has tried that is a bold face lie,I know for sure. And if he says he will let me know when and I will tell Joel and it will happen. If not lets as fans start a petition to make our voices be heard. I know Fulton has never beat Joel but just think fulton fans next year we will be down so you can whip up on us like we have done to you all so meny times.

OK LETS HEAR IT!!!!!!!

I give Fulton credit you are a good 3A or lower team. But lets see how honest you are with yourself. How do you all think you would do in region 3 -4A. And will someone please tell my why Buck will not play Central anymore. Not to bring up old topics but I know if Central was to ever move up or down a Class we would still play Maryville, just because it has became such a great and respectful rival.

I will end with this if any players or coaches or someone who talks to Buck a lot. Find out when or why he won't do it. And if he says he has tried that is a bold face lie,I know for sure. And if he says he will let me know when and I will tell Joel and it will happen. If not lets as fans start a petition to make our voices be heard. I know Fulton has never beat Joel but just think fulton fans next year we will be down so you can whip up on us like we have done to you all so meny times.

OK LETS HEAR IT!!!!!!!

I think you should start another thread if you want to be heard. Most people including Fulton probably could hardly care about this at this point into the season.

Getting back on topic........... :D Congratulations LA on making it to the playoffs in region 2-3A! :D You guys will still be in, but I'm thinking Fulton will also be in after winning this Friday. I was shocked last Friday when I picked up the LA/SC game on the radio while driving back from Knoxville. I was pulling for SC, as I always do when they're not playing us, but I thought LA would win. It seems that SC still has LA's number. (And don't give me "LA has Portland's number!") Anyway, the way Fulton is playing right now, I don't think LA will be able to stay with them. I've been wrong before so prove it to me LA that you can! Otherwise, Fulton wins another one big on its way to the playoffs.

B)

The Falcons are on a roll. They have found a quarterback who can eliminate simple mistakes. Having Coach Black back to coach the line has made the biggest difference. I would say right now that the Fulton team that has shown up the last 6 weeks is probably stronger than last years State Championship team. Cobb and Rogan are going to over power LA with speed and power. This Fulton team has that swagger back and is beaming with confidence. The three peat is on the horizon and Fulton is going to run the table. I don't care who they play they are going to roll. Good luck Falcons!