Congrats Owls ( This Throws 5-a Playoffs Outta Wack)

You should know who I am......I actually talked to you at the game friday night...Think about the signature!!!!!!By the way if the Owls keep playin with that much heart fro the next few weeks...We could be the ones host Riverdale wqho only beat LaVergne 28-20 this season ..So now we know they have a weakness region 2 so whoever it is that plays them...Exploit that weakness and bring the title back to the toughest region in the state!!!!!Hopefully it will be our Owls!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should know who I am......I actually talked to you at the game friday night...Think about the signature!!!!!!By the way if the Owls keep playin with that much heart fro the next few weeks...We could be the ones host Riverdale wqho only beat LaVergne 28-20 this season ..So now we know they have a weakness region 2 so whoever it is that plays them...Exploit that weakness and bring the title back to the toughest region in the state!!!!!Hopefully it will be our Owls!

man, you sure don't know how good LaVergne is playin' this year. this isn't the same team from the past.

You are correct, I made a mistake while looking at the bracket. But, if we beat Heritage, we are going to be the third seed, and travel to SC, no matter what happens. So, I guess a one year absence from the playoffs is a while?

I know you were just kidding though.

Your right, I was kidding! Don't get caught looking past Heritage, they would like nothing better than sending you guys to a 4th seed spot.

This is straight from the TSAA website:

If Farragut wins and Ooltewah wins, Farragut is first, Ooltewah is second, Oak Ridge is third, and William Blount is fourth.

If Farragut wins and Ooltewah loses, Farragut is first, Oak Ridge is second, William Blount is third, and Ooltewah is fourth.

If Oak Ridge wins, Oak Ridge is first, Farragut is second, William Blount is third, and Ooltewah is fourth, unless Ooltewah wins and William Blount loses, in which case Ooltewah is third, and William Blount is fourth.

Your right, I was kidding! Don't get caught looking past Heritage, they would like nothing better than sending you guys to a 4th seed spot.

You are right. But, I have seen Heritage play this year, and I just don't think they can beat us. It will be a good game though.

I think William Blount/Heritage game will be better than most people think. Blount wins a squeaker. I also think Farragut will give Oak Ridge a very good game. They will get the Monkey off their back and win the region. Soddy will give Ooltewah all they want and then some. Owls will win by a TD or less. Bradley will lose to McMinn, sorry bears, another winless region campaign.