timbdp

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

White House has a trio of backs: Ricky Ladd, Justin West, and Aaron Hargrove

Greenbrier has a trio of backs: Kyle Herndon, Justin Pigg, and Troy Dill

Both teams have two of the finest coaches in the midstate in Jeff Porter (White House) and Kirk Williams (Greenbrier)

Greenbrier has the homefield advantage and the psychological advantage that they beat Pearl-Cohn and White House did not while White House has the psychological advantage of knowing that they haven't lost to Greenbrier since 1981.

Who wins????

I won't make a prediction on this game but it should be a good one :thumb:

Based on the play of the Bobcats' defense the last three games, I'll say that Ladd won't break the century mark.

.....and being a Greenbrier fan, of course I am going to "pick" Greenbrier to win.....but it is obviously anybody's game! I think it is time for the streak to end.

Bobcats - 20

Blue Devils - 17

Based on the play of the Bobcats' defense the last three games, I'll say that Ladd won't break the century mark.

.....and being a Greenbrier fan, of course I am going to "pick" Greenbrier to win.....but it is obviously anybody's game! I think it is time for the streak to end.

Bobcats - 20

Blue Devils - 17

On the contrary, I think the streak needs to continue.

White House 28

GB 17

:ph34r:

I came back from Macon County last night, stopped in WH for some ice cream, and asked someone who won the WH-SC game. A WH fan came to me and talked for a minute or two about the game WH had against SC and since I had my Greenbrier shirt on, he asked what we had done against Macon. He said they hadn't beaten SC by as much as we had beaten SC, and lost to PC when we didn't. His conversation from there that he and the group he was with were a little nervous about next Friday.

Bobcat team, you CAN win this game. Just know that you KNOW you can. You've got the coaches, the school and the community of fans behind you.

It's YOUR year and you CAN make this happen.

Edited by EZBeingGreen