Gallatin Vs Mcgavock

Gtowner

This is going to be a hard fought game for and by both teams. I really beleive that both teams will leave it all on the feild when it's all said and done. I can olny hope that the defensive team speed can conatin Carter and Norman...those two guys look good on film and on the highlights. Gallatin will not be overlooking or be underprepared for this game. In order to br a region champ in this state you have got to win the tough games...this will certainly be one of those. As for coach Broomes comments in the paper Sat. I do hope that all of Gallatin is at this game we will need the WHOLE STADIUM to be pulling for Gallatin.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive already stated it in this topic that the green wave has one of the toughest places to play in all of tennessee. Getting the fans to this big game should not be a problem but the problem that gallatin will have is containing travis carter. If you can contain him you can win this game. I said it already but Gallatin will win this game because of home field advantage.

I am taking Mcgavock in this game because they are flat out faster than Gallatin. One thing I know is that the Wave has a problem with speed, and the Raiders have a lot of it. Antioch will probably beat Glencliff if they show up. They didn't against Hillwood on Friday and almost lost. Hopefully they will refocus and take care of business.

As for coach Broomes comments in the paper Sat. I do hope that all of Gallatin is at this game we will need the WHOLE STADIUM to be pulling for Gallatin.

Finally, week 10 for ANOTHER region CHAMPIONSHIP for the GREEN WAVE.

I am going to give McGagvick some props. I thought they were just lucky last year. They must look know what to do to win 8 games, AND only 8 games. I guess great athletes (LaDamian Tomlinson Carter, according to Coach Broome comments in the paper) can really help a team.

However, I got news for you Raiders, LD went for a whole 7 yards yesterday. Carter will do the same this Friday.

Nah Nah Nah Nah, Say Heeeeey, Good Bye!!!

WAVE BYE BYE TO DA RAIDERS.

Edited by Austin Idol

Finally, week 10 for ANOTHER region CHAMPIONSHIP for the GREEN WAVE.

I am going to give McGagvick some props. I thought they were just lucky last year. They must look know what to do to win 8 games, AND only 8 games. I guess great athletes (LaDamian Tomlinson Carter, according to Coach Broome comments in the paper) can really help a team.

However, I got news for you Raiders, LD went for a whole 7 yards yesterday. Carter will do the same this Friday.

Nah Nah Nah Nah, Say Heeeeey, Good Bye!!!

WAVE BYE BYE TO DA RAIDERS.

Nope.

home field advantage will be key in this game but getting the crowd into the game is another thing .I hope that group of people that had the horns Fri. night have plenty more of them this Fri. night they were pretty loud up there in that section so as a GREEN WAVE fan i personally challenge the crowd this Fri.night to be loud and proud and be the 12th man that might make a the wave yard like it use to be when no one wanted to come in in a must win situation. with all that said i say GALLATIN in a close one 17 -10 show your green wave pride and make some noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But not the speed...remember Hunters Lane AT Gallatin 2 years ago? Saw the film...HL ran them off the field.

I've already said it before this game is about THIS week and THIS year nothing that happened two years ago, last year or 20 years ago matters about this game...time is of the esssence....not the past.....Create your own History by LIVING in the NOW. Know that Gallatin will be prepared this week, should they lose it will be because McGavock earned it.

Everybody thinks that Gallatin has no speed. This is probably the fastest Gallatin team on the defensive side of the ball that I have seen. I will matchup our defense with their offense anytime. The problem is with our offense. McGavock hasn't given up too many points this year and seem to be very fundamentaly sound where the Green Wave has struggled all year with turnovers. If Gallatin can contain the misdirection and watch for a good game plan unlike last year, we have a slim shot. But I hate to say it....I think McGavock will win.

This game is in essence a playoff game. Nobody wants to go to Ravenwood.