Macon Co.@dekalb Co.

Again, perhaps Coach Cook will get ahead early and let his underclassmen have a few plays. You know experience build character. Go easy on the Dekalb Boys-the tables could be turned and it could be you.

It has been not to many years ago Macon Co. was DeKalb Co. BULLBUTTER on taking it easy!!!! Who ever is playing the game needs to give 100%. I'm sure Coach C knows what it's like to get his butt thumped.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Dallas is not 100%...rest him. There's no need to pad his stats against Dekalb. He won't be needed to win. If he is 100%...let him play a few series. Macon has to have him in the playoffs to have a chance against anybody.

I totally agree winning in the playoffs is alot better than getting 300 yards against Dekalb. I would get him healthy and fresh and get ready for Notre Dame or Polk, because he will defienetly be needed for that game.

As a former DeKalb football player, I can say that this team we have now is PATHETIC! I know they've had it hard this season and all, but the middle school team could probably take them. They have NO size, speed, nor strength. All the talent in DeKalb Co. football graduated last year and we couldn't even pull it off then. So no way, I put Macon up by a bunch. I've been to a few DeKalb games this season, and all I know is the coaches we have now better pull their heads out of their butts and study a little on high school football. Putting your 280 pound lineman in at halfback, and a 270 pound defensive lineman in at fullback isn't going to get you anything but embarrased. Stunts like that are uncalled for in high school football. They need some new coaches, and they need some now. If DeKalb wants to ever win another football game they need to figure a lot of things out. And letting junior pro coaches take over the reigns is not cutting it.

As far as last year's team goes, you are right... Chris was their talent. Not that any of the other seniors that graduated gave a crap about playing. Chris was the ONLY senior with heart. The rest were a pathetic show of being a team. I have to atleast give it to this years team they have heart!!!

As a former DeKalb football player, I can say that this team we have now is PATHETIC! I know they've had it hard this season and all, but the middle school team could probably take them. They have NO size, speed, nor strength. All the talent in DeKalb Co. football graduated last year and we couldn't even pull it off then. So no way, I put Macon up by a bunch. I've been to a few DeKalb games this season, and all I know is the coaches we have now better pull their heads out of their butts and study a little on high school football. Putting your 280 pound lineman in at halfback, and a 270 pound defensive lineman in at fullback isn't going to get you anything but embarrased. Stunts like that are uncalled for in high school football. They need some new coaches, and they need some now. If DeKalb wants to ever win another football game they need to figure a lot of things out. And letting junior pro coaches take over the reigns is not cutting it.

:) Hmm, So, all the talent graduated last year. Did you get to play the game or just stand on the sideline ? Well, maybe you should coach them if you think you know so much. Oh, I forgot , you can't coach them. You can't even have anything good to say about your team. How PATHETIC !!!! The guys on the team this year have heart and that is more than I can say for you!

Go Tigers!!!!!

:) Dekalb Tigers and coaches. I know the odds are stacked against you in this game. Macon is a good team. However, anything is possible. You must never give up, no matter what anyone says. Go on the the field with your head up and come off the field with your headup , no matter what the outcome is. Winning is nice, but its not life. As long as you guys got the satisfaction of knowing you done everything for you team that you could that is all that matters. I don't really understand football much, but I do support all of DCHS sports and have been to most , maybe all ,of your home games. What I have seen is players and coaches putting all thier heart and soul in the game and never giving up. That is a #1 team in my book and I am very proud of you guys. Also, any other true fan should tell you this also. If they are not true fans you don't need them. They should stay home, even the EX football players that think they know so much. So, fight for this win tigers and coaches ! Tigers never give up!!!!! Go DCHS :)

:D Dekalb Tigers and coaches. I know the odds are stacked against you in this game. Macon is a good team. However, anything is possible. You must never give up, no matter what anyone says. Go on the the field with your head up and come off the field with your headup , no matter what the outcome is. Winning is nice, but its not life. As long as you guys got the satisfaction of knowing you done everything for you team that you could that is all that matters. I don't really understand football much, but I do support all of DCHS sports and have been to most , maybe all ,of your home games. What I have seen is players and coaches putting all thier heart and soul in the game and never giving up. That is a #1 team in my book and I am very proud of you guys. Also, any other true fan should tell you this also. If they are not true fans you don't need them. They should stay home, even the EX football players that think they know so much. So, fight for this win tigers and coaches ! Tigers never give up!!!!! Go DCHS :D

Nice speech. You make me want to dig out my old football stuff and suit up!

As far as last year's team goes, you are right... Chris was their talent. Not that any of the other seniors that graduated gave a crap about playing. Chris was the ONLY senior with heart. The rest were a pathetic show of being a team. I have to atleast give it to this years team they have heart!!!

I'll have to disagree with you when you say he's the only senior that gave a crap about playing or the only senior with a heart. I won't get into what Chris did have but there were lots of seniors with heart. Lots of seniors wanted to win and worked hard last year. Lots of seniors had heart. With 15 seniors ending the season it should have been a blow out season but everyone knows why it wasn't. And where is Chris now with all his talent? Hunter is the one who walked on at Murfreesboro and has worked hard to earn a spot on the team. No one else has.

I think your using "pathetic" to describe last years team is pathetic. What position did you play or should I be able to guess? LOL

And as far as this years team having heart, when you have starters in the locker room dissing the program, that's not good for moral and when you have starters back talking coaches and not suffering for it or taking the summer off and being able to come back and start every game, shows some slacking in the program, wouldn't you say? That's NOT heart! There's more, there's lots more.

Edited by backnblack