Grace Vs Temple

oldtimeballer63

Somebody really messed up when there were calling in the penilties.

It says Temple had 15 penilties for 160 yards. Thats 10.6 yards per flag haha.

It says Grace had 4 penilties for 20 yards. Grace had a block in the back, holding and a couple pass interferance calls and thats what like 40 yard just with those. (thats not near all the penilties that were called against Grace)

Was it just a mistake or someone trying to make it look worse than it was.

There is no way you can say Grace got most the calls.

This had nothing to do with the game just something interesting I'm pointing out.

Edited by redandwhiteforever

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the temple grace game was a decent game. temple was in control the entire game. when people say that it was closer than it was i dont believe it. grace couldnt even move the ball for most of the game. congrats to temple on the win and making the playoffs.

13-3 with ten minutes to go it was closer than it looks. Grace did have trouble moving the ball but offense is only half the game Graces D didnt do that bad. Held Temple to 13 points for most the game.

But good luck to Temple next friday. Dont worry about getting the score run up on you Grace played DCA last year and it was like 42-0 and DCA last year was better than Trousdale this year and yall are MUCH MUCH better than Graces last years team. (hope yall got that)

13-3 with ten minutes to go it was closer than it looks. Grace did have trouble moving the ball but offense is only half the game Graces D didnt do that bad. Held Temple to 13 points for most the game.

But good luck to Temple next friday. Dont worry about getting the score run up on you Grace played DCA last year and it was like 42-0 and DCA last year was better than Trousdale this year and yall are MUCH MUCH better than Graces last years team. (hope yall got that)

From what I can remember about the game is that Temple held its ownself to 13 points for most the game. They really didn't play as well as they normally do and it wasn't because of Grace's D.

From what I can remember about the game is that Temple held its ownself to 13 points for most the game. They really didn't play as well as they normally do and it wasn't because of Grace's D.

If I'm not mistaken, Kevin Smithson said they play well when they practice well, and he said temple had good practices all week (on this site). If Seth Skogen truly runs a 4.63 then he should have had much more than 8 catches against a corner who plays linebacker and runs 5.0 flat. Number 78 you are really not that good.......especially to be running your mouth. One more thing before I go Number 8 you only play on special teams so don't even start talking trash against Trousdale.

If I'm not mistaken, Kevin Smithson said they play well when they practice well, and he said temple had good practices all week (on this site). If Seth Skogen truly runs a 4.63 then he should have had much more than 8 catches against a corner who plays linebacker and runs 5.0 flat. Number 78 you are really not that good.......especially to be running your mouth. One more thing before I go Number 8 you only play on special teams so don't even start talking trash against Trousdale.

Kevin smithson did say that- and a note to you kevin smithson is NOT GOD- he made a mistake- usually they do play well after practicing well- this has been a pattern all year (i htink he would know he is kinda at all the practices and the games)- this week they practiced well played decent- and had 160 yards worth of penalties which killed them.....

yes seth is that fast-, however, in case you didn't know this let me remend you- running patterns isn't a race- the defense starts with 5-8 yard head start- also when grace is dropping 6-7 guys back in coveraged that makes it very dificult for the quarterback to get him the ball- so what do we do- we give it to josh smith to truck your entire team and run for 160 yrds.-- you said you are going-hopefully it is off the site so we don't have to be subjects to your stupidity...

Edited by LoveIt

Temple better hope basketball starts today- b/c that is the only thing they are going to win at.....

Grace is going to put a spankin on temple fri- night

Temple was picked to be #1 by the times free press- haha now they are what 4-5- ??/- playing for a playoff spot- I mean getting beat for a playoff spot!!!-

Temple gets drilled by the eagles..... 32-14

Oh just a reminder -- you were wrong about the "spankin", but you are sort of right about one thing basketball is the thing we're going to win at . . .

I just want you people from temple to remember this- and you can take it like men (ok nevermind this won't happen)- but if you were capable of taking it like men- to get back on here after we kick your butts and say that you were wrong- WE WILL let the game speak for itself - I may get the spread wrong but grace WILL have the W- who gives what indian says- grace is better- we will prove it fri night..

Are you man enough to admit you were wrong??