Ripley At Obion Co

VOREBS

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as I predicted,Ripley 27,Obion 16..Should have been 33 to 16 except one t.d. called back on a sorry call.I bet the reffs did not have far to walk home from the game.

If you are talking about the clip/block in the back call on the fumble return then you just didn't see it....#9 for Ripley made a really bone-headed block on #22 Jacob Fulbright.It was 10-15 yards after the guy that returned the ball had passed him...It was obvious, you were just following the ball.....If you don't believe me you can watch it on film...

As far as what coulda,shoulda happened I guess had OC not turned the ball over they coulda scored a couple more times...But it's the same old story different game,it's been that way all year...

I'm thinking the refs called more penalties on the Rebels so I don't see your point on that....

Ripley's a good team,I knew they were..It must hurt to be 6-4 and watching the playoffs,I know it does to be 3-7.....But that's life in Region 7-3A.....

Not the best effort of the season Friday night by OC, but now the true test begins. The returning players know that this season could have had a much different ending, and know what needs to be done to improve for next year. the seniors will be missed, for they were all good players, and good young men, but there is a load of talent coming back next year, and it could be a BIG year for Rebel football. It was however an interesting season to watch, and I think has Rebel fans waiting for next August. To the seniors thanks for your dedication to the program, and to the underclassmen, work hard, the Rebel nation will be awaiting kick-off next season.

and as always.........

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I for one wil be glad when it starts again next year.We had many injuries since week one,, two of which were broke ankles that ended two D 1 prospects for this year, but both will be back for thier senior season next year.Exspect to be in the play offs next year if we can keep the ambulances off the field.Good luck to everyone in 7 3 A in the play offs and the ones that did not. Wish they would have a 7 3 A allstar game.