Ripley At Obion Co

VOREBS

Ripley will come into Troy Friday night for a Regional contest with the Rebels in what should be a good football game. The Rebels are coming off the loss to Dyersburg, and will look to get back in the win column. OC played well last week, other than 4 turnovers, which really hurt the Rebs chances against the Trojans. With the Rebels needing help to make the play-offs, and this being Senior night, look for the Rebels to come out and play well. For OC to reach week 11, the Rebels must beat Ripley, and then get some major help. Look for the Rebs to get their part done with a win over Ripley. So lets hear it on this match-up, what do you think?????

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by VOREBS

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rebels do have things to play for this week.....They still have an outside shot at the playoffs...It is Senior Night...It is Ripley...The Rebels were picked by almost everyone to finish last in this tough region...With a 3-3 record they can finish 4th(with a miracle win by Dyer County) or 5th,which isn't last....It will also make those offseason work-outs a little more bearable...Wouldn't it be nice for the Rebels to put a COMPLETE game together??..No turnovers,the offense AND the defense play a complete game and get a well-coached game ALL in one 48 minute span...Sure would be a great way to finish the season.... :thumb:

TSSAA is wrong, but what's new???

Go Rebels

Obion's season is over with after week 10. No chance of making it in the playoffs. The TSSAA has it correct. If covington were to lose, they still hold the tiebreakers with 3 of the other 4 that could tie them. They would be in , and Obion would still be 5th with a win

NO BANNERS THIS YEAR!

(from the website that knows)

Region Overall Regional Opponents

Team W L Defeated ---To Play

Dyersburg 6-0 Ripley,Crockett County,Dyer County,Covington,Haywood County,Obion County

Covington 3-2 Haywood County,Ripley,Crockett County ---Dyer County

Crockett County 3-2 Obion County,Ripley,Dyer County ---Haywood County

Haywood County 3-2 Dyer County,Obion County,Ripley ---Crockett County

Obion County 2-3Dyer County,Covington ---Ripley

Ripley 1-4 Dyer County--- Obion County

Dyer County 0-5 Covington

Edited by WesCharge

The Rebels do have things to play for this week.....They still have an outside shot at the playoffs...It is Senior Night...It is Ripley...The Rebels were picked by almost everyone to finish last in this tough region...With a 3-3 record they can finish 4th(with a miracle win by Dyer County) or 5th,which isn't last....It will also make those offseason work-outs a little more bearable...Wouldn't it be nice for the Rebels to put a COMPLETE game together??..No turnovers,the offense AND the defense play a complete game and get a well-coached game ALL in one 48 minute span...Sure would be a great way to finish the season.... :thumb:

no shot at play offs but a win would help motavate work outs