Titans @ Cardinals

This was the worst football game I've ever watched. I can't say that either tweam outplayed each other and it was not entertaining in any aspect. I'm not sayin the Titans mailed it in they just never showed up to play...The Cardinals are a bad football team just where does that put the Titans...2-5...should be 4-3 after today...I just don't think they were ready to play....Oh well...

This was the worst football game I've ever watched. I can't say that either tweam outplayed each other and it was not entertaining in any aspect. I'm not sayin the Titans mailed it in they just never showed up to play...The Cardinals are a bad football team just where does that put the Titans...2-5...should be 4-3 after today...I just don't think they were ready to play....Oh well...

I have to agree it was a bad game to watch and not in the least bit entertaining. There are some really bad football teams this year in the NFL and the Titans are definitely among the ranks of those.

Wow! B) And people think UT fans turn on them quick.

C'mon people. McNair was out, Their "#1 receiver" (I use that loosely) was out, and their starting running back went out in the 2nd quarter. Heck, even Volek got knocked out by game's end. What exactly did you expect with these guys out?

This team is young, inexperienced, and if you thought they were going to make the playoffs then you need to see Dr. Dandy. Stay with em, they'll be all right. :ph34r:

Wow! :thumb: And people think UT fans turn on them quick.

C'mon people. McNair was out, Their "#1 receiver" (I use that loosely) was out, and their starting running back went out in the 2nd quarter. Heck, even Volek got knocked out by game's end. What exactly did you expect with these guys out?

This team is young, inexperienced, and if you thought they were going to make the playoffs then you need to see Dr. Dandy. Stay with em, they'll be all right. :D

I agree with you 100%....

Wow! :blink: And people think UT fans turn on them quick.

This team is young, inexperienced, and if you thought they were going to make the playoffs then you need to see Dr. Dandy. Stay with em, they'll be all right. :thumb:

I am not a big Titans fan, but I agree with you!