Carter County Predictions (week 10)

#1 Hampton Bulldog Fan

Hey Nemesis, I'm glad that you would take the time to ask people about me. I'm even glad that you would create a user name against me. It just proves that the King can bring it out of the fans. As for reliving what I never had, I will correct you in saying that when you go from a 5'4 100+ lb. freshman bookworm to starting left guard in only 4 years, then you've done something. I don't have to relive anything.

As for handling the loss, I'm doing very well. In fact, I respect Cloudland more and Hampton less. Cloudland basically whipped the dogs all over the field when they were healthy. Hampton just took advantage of key injuries and I give coach Lunsford credit. He's one smart cat. He took advantage of Horney and Turbyfield not being out there on defense. He ran that same dive play through the C-gap because he knew that freshman was the only one that fat 71 could block. And he knew that his QB could not throw the ball against a superior defensive backfield. With that being said, we shall meet again. The outcome will be very different. Playoff time is Cloudland time. Whooooooooo! :D

poor old king

if i was you boy i would watch your mouth cuase i know who you are (Storm)

listen i'm sorry that your so depressed that we won

but i told you it would happen...

Stop running your mouth becuase

We are the champions

Hampton Bulldogs MEC champions 05

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton[/url'> Bulldog Fan' post='825804360' date='Oct 30 2005 - 08:32 PM']

Well that "fat#71" wooped up on those coudland boys pancakeing 77 and 61 countless of times

i do to hope that cloudland wins and gets to come to the Dog House cuase it will be alot worse than up at orr feild!!

u know what the funny thing was it seemed like thier was more Hampton fans up at orr feild,, when the D needed to get the crowd pumped ###### was loud as if they were at home

hey now dont get over cocky..but goodluck

Hey Dawg, son everyone knows who I am. I made the front page of the paper this past Sunday. You pack the fat, I pack the muscle. What's depressing is watching a 300 lb. man struggle to bench press his own body weight. And nemesis, son I'm proud of the accomplishments I made in 4 years and just to remind you that both teams scored 3 touchdowns a piece and there was no domination on either side. Just shut up and enjoy your win because the dogs will be in tears before the years end. Whooooooooo!!

Hey Dawg, son everyone knows who I am. I made the front page of the paper this past Sunday. You pack the fat, I pack the muscle. What's depressing is watching a 300 lb. man struggle to bench press his own body weight. And nemesis, son I'm proud of the accomplishments I made in 4 years and just to remind you that both teams scored 3 touchdowns a piece and there was no domination on either side. Just shut up and enjoy your win because the dogs will be in tears before the years end. Whooooooooo!!

First off, it wasnn't front page, you played second fiddle to a 55 year old man just like Cloudland played second fiddle to Hampton this year. You should be comfortable with that. As far as domination in the game, it was well played on both sides for the first half, but then the second half was totally controlled by Hampton. What was it Cloudland had, 3 first downs and 50-60 yards total inthe second half. That half was dominated by Hampton, And yes I will enjoy the win and I will be sure to remind you of it every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude you can say what ever...

and by the way i'm benching around 340 now......but i don't devot my life to the weights i lifted for power in football and apperantlly i did a good job cuase adam has ran through my holes and the rest of the lines holes the hole season.

ask anyone and you know what ask that Jon Webb and #68 and #77 if i can't Block

I still need some maple syrpe for those pancakes....

and by the way i'm benching around 340 now......but i don't devot my life to the weights i lifted for power in football and apperantlly i did a good job cuase adam has ran through my holes and the rest of the lines holes the whole season.

Hey nemesis, let's see you enter a powerlifting competition. That 55 year old man set world records and is a IBF judge in the World Powerlifting Association. You are probably just another couch potato critic who has nothing better to do than call yourself the King's Nemesis. Just remember, my user name is part of yours. I am the original Lander King. Learn to live with and learn to love it. You can remind me of Hampton's win everyday. I don't care, because the dogs are never going to go to Murfreesboro. They don't have the heart and determination that Cloudland had when they went to the boro.

and by the way i'm benching around 340 now......but i don't devot my life to the weights i lifted for power in football and apperantlly i did a good job cuase adam has ran through my holes and the rest of the lines holes the hole season.

and by the way i'm benching around 340 now......but i don't devot my life to the weights i lifted for power in football and apperantlly i did a good job cuase adam has ran through my holes and the rest of the lines holes the whole season.

You is the man, and I will buy all the maple syrup you want!

Hey nemesis, let's see you enter a powerlifting competition. That 55 year old man set world records and is a IBF judge in the World Powerlifting Association. You are probably just another couch potato critic who has nothing better to do than call yourself the King's Nemesis. Just remember, my user name is part of yours. I am the original Lander King. Learn to live with and learn to love it. You can remind me of Hampton's win everyday. I don't care, because the dogs are never going to go to Murfreesboro. They don't have the heart and determination that Cloudland had when they went to the boro.

I know of several people in Cloudland that wouldn't claim you so as far as "Lander King", I would probably give that to Cobbie Marlow. Hampton may not make it to the boro and I never said they would, but I would say they will make it further than Cloudland. As for "heart and determmination" we seen who has it last week. Get over it KING cause HAMPTON BEAT CLOUDLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11