Carter County Predictions (week 10)

#1 Hampton Bulldog Fan

I do not think that this game will be that close. I believe anybody that has seen both teams play, knows who will win this game. I believe the Dawgs will win rather comfortably. I may get hated on now, but come Friday morning, everybody will see what I am talking about. The Dawgs are just too talented at every position. Ask Pujo, he knows what I am talking about.

I also believe that this will not be a close game. Hampton should keep a comfortable lead. I have made predictions earlier of 35-20, but starting to believe more that it shouldn't be that close. All I know is that come tomorrow night, with the cold weather and 1000's screaming fans, this will be ballgame of the year without a doubt. I am also know that it will be a sad evening for lander fans. You will now what I mean when the Dogs come knocking. If the door is cracked, a floodgate will open that will bring horror to Cloudland fans.

My new prediction----hampton 49, cloudland 12. Adam townsend rushes for 250 and becomes the new record holder at hampton for single season rushing.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you call Hampton the underdogs when they are in a class with Grace Christian? Hampton has been Cloudland's main competition throughout the whole season. They are not the underdogs....they are the wall to take down.

Go Landers!!!

I. ve checked ALL 8 polls, Hampton is the underdog in all but 1, Masseys has Hampton rated a little higher. On the big ones contest on Coacht, 73 percent are picking Cloudland. I pick the games on the big ones every week, out of nearly 600 people ,I,m 14th. Guess who I,m a picking. , the ones I miss is usually on the other side of the state. Looks like I may move up a little more this week.

Did anyone see Little Pujo on the front page of the Elizabethton Star on Monday. They messed it up in the sports section. had his name as Austin Whitehead.

Edited by pujo

I would like to set a few things straight. Cloudland football players could care less about Mike Lunceford. He is not everything at Cloudland. Everyone is just glad he is gone, and this game is not against Mike. It is against Hampton. Cloudland is looking toward the championship. Cloudland players dont even get on here and write anything, and the Hampton players are attacking them. This is getting out of hand with all of the parents getting on here and bad mouthing the other team. Pujo you and your daughter (get er done 16) is the ones that feed the rumors that are getting spread around. Cloudland is not as bad as you think they are. One team will win and one will lose that's how football is played. No one knows who is going to win this game until the game is played.

I would like to set a few things straight. Cloudland football players could care less about Mike Lunceford. He is not everything at Cloudland. Everyone is just glad he is gone, and this game is not against Mike. It is against Hampton. Cloudland is looking toward the championship. Cloudland players dont even get on here and write anything, and the Hampton players are attacking them. This is getting out of hand with all of the parents getting on here and bad mouthing the other team. Pujo you and your daughter (get er done 16) is the ones that feed the rumors that are getting spread around. Cloudland is not as bad as you think they are. One team will win and one will lose that's how football is played. No one knows who is going to win this game until the game is played.

Ebray ,quite simply, YOU Are WRONG, and another thing pard, don't call me out on here. I.ve not said anything bad about any player on here. The cheapshot thing is TRUE from one of the players and I even had enough respect to not mention a name. All the bad stuff on here has come from the Cloudland side, SAD STUFF

Edited by pujo

Ebray ,quite simply, YOU Are WRONG, and another thing pard, don't call me out on here. I.ve not said anything bad about any player on here. The cheapshot thing is TRUE from one of the players and I even had enough respect to not mention a name. All the bad stuff on here has come from the Cloudland side, SAD STUFF

I think everyone needs to calm down a little. Its just a game. Win or lose both teams will still be in the playoff picture. This crap about the cheapshots needs to stop too, I doubt very seriously there will be any cheapshots. Pujo you fed fuel to the fire with your coments on that. Now can we talk about the game, I think its gonna be a dandy. Too close to call in my opinion, could go either way.

I think everyone needs to calm down a little. Its just a game. Win or lose both teams will still be in the playoff picture. This crap about the cheapshots needs to stop too, I doubt very seriously there will be any cheapshots. Pujo you fed fuel to the fire with your coments on that. Now can we talk about the game, I think its gonna be a dandy. Too close to call in my opinion, could go either way.

I didn't start the fire, I.m just trying to put it out.