Carter County Predictions (week 10)

#1 Hampton Bulldog Fan

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

talking about cheap shots or hurting other players

All this talk of he said she said really doesnt matter. All will be decided in a few more hours

Either way hope both clubs come out of the game healthy and meet again after disposing of region 2.

I took the liberty of cutting out all of the BS. This entire thread has turned south, real bad. Look back and read some of the things that have been said. Heck, it's stupid. It will be a fantastic game and a great environment if some of you don't spoil the night. Let the game be played and let's see who wins. I'd say both teams are as tight as a banjo string by now, so cut'em a little slack and let them do their jobs on the field. There will be a winner tommorrow night and there will be a loser. Both are quality clubs and most of the young men are athletes, not thugs.

GOSH........

Yes ,Its Thrusday night. You interrupted a little fued LOL

Real sorry Pujo. Well, ill be on the mountain tomorrow night ready to support the Landers as they bring home the Region 1 championship. Pujo, im gonna be asking people to point me in your direction so if a squirrely little kid comes up to you asking if youre Pujo, than thats me. Hope its as good of a game as everyone is predicting, im sure the electricity will be matched by none. Good luck to both teams.

P.S. What does it take to be able to sit in the DAWG POUND?

Real sorry Pujo. Well, ill be on the mountain tomorrow night ready to support the Landers as they bring home the Region 1 championship. Pujo, im gonna be asking people to point me in your direction so if a squirrely little kid comes up to you asking if youre Pujo, than thats me. Hope its as good of a game as everyone is predicting, im sure the electricity will be matched by none. Good luck to both teams.

P.S. What does it take to be able to sit in the DAWG POUND?

I,ll try to find you, should be easy, A stranger stands out around here. You won't be disappointed ,this place will be WILD,

All it takes to be in the dogpound is a loud mouth,

Ask for Jerry Lunsford

Edited by pujo

BigDaddy,

Take a big-ole chill pill Buudddy. No ones blaming any player. Dan Marino couldn't make that offense work. and I wouldn't want to go back to high school not under that staff. I played when Petite was offense coodinator. He took a much less talented team to 9-1 record. I wonder what he could have done?? May-be no better we will never know. i wish petite the best of luck. curtis needs to back to the other side of Eliz. and take Ogg with him. he could coach tennis or golf i'm sure. I'm just fustrated this group of seniors have NEVER came close to having a losing record in anything since grade school. the paper says they are the best 4-5 team out there. I would much rather be the worst 8-1. Gary kieth or J C said in the paper you have to do three things good in High school football run outside, run between tackle and pass. How can you argue that piont.(look at the success they have had)either school (the basics)

just don't get so excited. but the truth is the truth. you might want to check into an anger management class??????

This is Clouldland / Hampton week as far as concerned no one else in Cater county is playing good luck both teams

Edited by chatt

You all don't know what trash talk is til you get the King started! :D What? Did you really think that I would go away? hahahahahaha!! You see, I've sat back and watched all these Hampton fans run their mouth to prove that they are doing the most "smoke blowing". When you get a real Cloudland fan riled up, you better be a heck of a man. You all have made the mistake of insulting one of the winningest programs in the state and now you have to face the REAL regional champions. You see, what you people don't realize is things really haven't changed that much. Its still Cloudland and Hampton and nine times out of ten when you put on a Lander jersey, whooo!! your gonna beat Hampton. I thank God for making Cloudland cause he made them to be the champions. Come Thursday night, we are gonna bring down the thunder and crush the maggot dogs. Cloudland football lives by one motto: a committment to excellence. The gravity of the hard work and determination that each and every member of the Cloudland high football team has displayed will be felt on this night. A night that will remember that Cloudland once again rose to the occasion and proved why they are superior to every one else. Whooooooooo!! :D

King, you are such a disgrae to this website and to being a fan of Cloudland's. I have seen to many and talked to too many people that know who you are and everyone says the same, just a kid trying to relive what he never had. It's great that you enjoy football, but it is very sad in how you do it. I am just wondering if you will have as bad a time handling a loss as you do overreacting to a win. Cloudland has had great teams in the past, and has had a good season this year, but you have beaten no one that you shouldn't have. Cloudland has not been tested. Even lowly Cherokee beat you all and Cloudland struggled with Sullivan East. Your real test comes tonight, and tonight you will fail. But when everything is said and done and tomorrow morning comes, just know that Cloudland and Hampton could meet again. And beating Cloudland twice in one year will be all to glorious.

Hey Pujo I can tell you one thing i never said nothing my name is signed (honestabe) on every computer in the school. It just fires me up keep talking BUDDY...

It wasn't you, you are a little too mature for that. You do you're talking on the field. The person who said should be big enough to admit it. If people really want me to,I can give you a name. He may cost his team dearly if he can't control his emotions. I even like the boy, one of my favorites, just gets a little carried away.