Carter County Predictions (week 10)

#1 Hampton Bulldog Fan

As far as Happy Valley goes if you take away the pionts the offense has given up. and the int's that have led to scores HV has but one loss. No matter how you look at it the spread has certainly spread the wins out. But we play another weak team this week so I'm sure it will look good on paper.

I'm told the coaches have scheduled a public appology to all the seniors for wasting the most talented class ever. ( If not they should)

Edited by chatt

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as Happy Valley goes if you take away the pionts the offense has given up. and the int's that have led to scores HV has but one loss. No matter how you look at it the spread has certainly spread the wins out. But we play another weak team this week so I'm sure it will look good on paper.

I'm told the coaches have scheduled a public appology to all the seniors for wasting the most talented class ever. ( If not they should)

As well they should. As a big Hampton fan, was very impressed by HV and feel very fortunate to come away with a win. Live by the pass, die by the pass. The sad thing was that they could have established a running game early and took it to us. Overall, by far, the best 4-5 out there, and could possibly suprise Loudon County.

I agree if HV will establish a true running game NOT OUT OF THE SPREAD which is not designed to run they could possibly surprise Loudon. the talent is there to do it.

and forget what the staff say about the line they very capable of establishing the line of scrimmage if given the opportunity. But it must be out of a split back field or I formation.

as far as Hampton and Cloudland

Hampton by 14 (or more) would love to see it. good luck both teams with no injuries so you can meet again down the road. it will happen.

I have listened to this all year long and I am so sick of it...You said yourself that you played several years ago. Do you not have anything better to do then try to and think you are still in high school and try to bash kids on here and coaches from around our area? What I have to say to you is this...get a life and stop living in the past...if the truth is known you were the kid that always stood back and said "If the coaches would put me in, we would win" when in all reality my dogs have more athletic ability than you do. As far as the Caldwell boy goes, yea he has thrown INT's and quite a few of them, but he does what he is told to do and if you people had any idea of what he goes through tryin to help his team win every friday night i know you people would leave him alone. Yes Will Lowe and Ryan Garland are two very athletic young men and they can run the football very well. All I am askin is you leave Caldwell out of the reason they have lost the games. How many of the INT's he has thrown have been tipped up or should have been caught by his recievers? Every one is a critic when you read the paper and see INT but if you were actually at the game and saw the picks you would see that it's not all his fault. Get a life and stop thinkin your 18 again and watch the games and keep your mouth shut.

I have listened to this all year long and I am so sick of it...You said yourself that you played several years ago. Do you not have anything better to do then try to and think you are still in high school and try to bash kids on here and coaches from around our area? What I have to say to you is this...get a life and stop living in the past...if the truth is known you were the kid that always stood back and said "If the coaches would put me in, we would win" when in all reality my dogs have more athletic ability than you do. As far as the Caldwell boy goes, yea he has thrown INT's and quite a few of them, but he does what he is told to do and if you people had any idea of what he goes through tryin to help his team win every friday night i know you people would leave him alone. Yes Will Lowe and Ryan Garland are two very athletic young men and they can run the football very well. All I am askin is you leave Caldwell out of the reason they have lost the games. How many of the INT's he has thrown have been tipped up or should have been caught by his recievers? Every one is a critic when you read the paper and see INT but if you were actually at the game and saw the picks you would see that it's not all his fault. Get a life and stop thinkin your 18 again and watch the games and keep your mouth shut.

Alot of us have not reached 18 as of yet and alot wont see it again. But as far as wins and losses go, A team is a team. You win as a Team and you Loose as a team. If your first string, third, or a coach, You are a team. Everyone either stresses the loss or bask in the glory. No one is exempt from it. Everyone has to claim their part. Yes, I know first string or key postitions always bear the brunt of the abuse and "trash talking", but as you say they do their best and they do as they are told. Yes everyone is a critic and a saturday morning what if guy, but I have never seen a player go out and blow a game on purpose for their team. What ever team you pull for, no matter the level of play, these guys will go out and give all they have for their brothers on the TEAM..... be it Happy Valley, Unicoi, Elizabethton, Hampton , Johnson County, or Cloudland. As we players are taught, There is no I in TEAM.... :thumb:

Edited by marvin11

Alot of us have not reached 18 as of yet and alot wont see it again. But as far as wins and losses go, A team is a team. You win as a Team and you Loose as a team. If your first string, third, or a coach, You are a team. Everyone either stresses the loss or bask in the glory. No one is exempt from it. Everyone has to claim their part. Yes, I know first string or key postitions always bear the brunt of the abuse and "trash talking", but as you say they do their best and they do as they are told. Yes everyone is a critic and a saturday morning what if guy, but I have never seen a player go out and blow a game on purpose for their team. What ever team you pull for, no matter the level of play, these guys will go out and give all they have for their brothers on the TEAM..... be it Happy Valley, Unicoi, Elizabethton, Hampton , Johnson County, or Cloudland. As we players are taught, There is no I in TEAM.... ;)

point is??? :angry:

bows..very well spoken and i think we can all relate to this.. cough king cough :angry: everyone will alwayz alwayz try to bring down waht you have thats good..just stay focused....caldwell needs to stay focused..he is good...so dont let em get the best of him..

i think everyone knows that already and has been told that all their life probably..just dont see what that has to do with anything...

"As far as the Caldwell boy goes, yea he has thrown INT's and quite a few of them, but he does what he is told to do and if you people had any idea of what he goes through tryin to help his team win every friday night i know you people would leave him alone. Yes Will Lowe and Ryan Garland are two very athletic young men and they can run the football very well. All I am askin is you leave Caldwell out of the reason they have lost the games. How many of the INT's he has thrown have been tipped up or should have been caught by his recievers? Every one is a critic when you read the paper and see INT but if you were actually at the game and saw the picks you would see that it's not all his fault. "

All that I meant was win or loose it is the team and the coaches TOGETHER. No one person is the main reason. In every game there is the opportunity for mistakes, but the win or the loss belongs to the team, not the individual. As an answer to the above.

"As far as the Caldwell boy goes, yea he has thrown INT's and quite a few of them, but he does what he is told to do and if you people had any idea of what he goes through tryin to help his team win every friday night i know you people would leave him alone. Yes Will Lowe and Ryan Garland are two very athletic young men and they can run the football very well. All I am askin is you leave Caldwell out of the reason they have lost the games. How many of the INT's he has thrown have been tipped up or should have been caught by his recievers? Every one is a critic when you read the paper and see INT but if you were actually at the game and saw the picks you would see that it's not all his fault. "

All that I meant was win or loose it is the team and the coaches TOGETHER. No one person is the main reason. In every game there is the opportunity for mistakes, but the win or the loss belongs to the team, not the individual. As an answer to the above.

that was what i though you meant...thank you finally someone tells em...if you dont win work on it and get back in there... :thumb: