Carter County Predictions (week 10)

#1 Hampton Bulldog Fan

Some of you Cloudland people are being very senitive and looking for something that just isn't there. I have never once said anything derogatory about Cloudlands players,coaches or football team. I have stated that I like the boys and I like the coaches. The one statement I made about the one kid and the cheapshot is a fact, the truth is the truth. Of cource I,m routing for my brother and nephew,but that don't mean I don't like Cloudland. You people need to quit grasping for straws and find you someone else to hate,I,m not your enemy.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PUJO this is JB and i was the one that posted on fatman61 and if you think i've been saying that crap then your wrong. Just to tell you i called mike last night to wish him good luck...Like i said my name (honestabe) is signed on every computer in the school and if i said all that cheap shot crap i would come on here and tell you. I do my talking with my pads and my team and me is taught better than that so what you here is'nt coming from our varsity.Let's Play Ball and have some fun...

GO LANDERS

PUJO this is JB and i was the one that posted on fatman61 and if you think i've been saying that crap then your wrong. Just to tell you i called mike last night to wish him good luck...Like i said my name (honestabe) is signed on every computer in the school and if i said all that cheap shot crap i would come on here and tell you. I do my talking with my pads and my team and me is taught better than that so what you here is'nt coming from our varsity.Let's Play Ball and have some fun...

GO LANDERS

Well said,

I say we have 4 pretty good Carter Co teams and really Unaka is not that far behind. Proud of all the schools. If anyone is the daddy, the boys are nearly grown. All the teams, go make us proud in the playoffs. Hats off to Cloudland and Johnson Co, tough losses. I feel like Johnson Co should be one of us. I,ve always respected South Greene and the Johnson Co teams, they play football.

I will for you. Cyclones beat the Horns, Horns beat the Dogs, and the Dogs beat the Landers. So who is your Daddy Carter County............ The Elizabethton Cyclones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Kim, don't try to change my mind. I'm a bit biased.)

Change YOUR mind. Yeah, right. A great season for sure. And Johnson County has been incredible.

I say we have 4 pretty good Carter Co teams and really Unaka is not that far behind. Proud of all the schools. If anyone is the daddy, the boys are nearly grown. All the teams, go make us proud in the playoffs. Hats off to Cloudland and Johnson Co, tough losses. I feel like Johnson Co should be one of us. I,ve always respected South Greene and the Johnson Co teams, they play football.

Hey, I agree. Just ribbing a bit. That 'Daddy' thread wasn't really good for any of the county teams, but it did add some fuel to Betsy's fire and we finished well after a trully scary start.

And yes, I certainly agree that Johnson County is kinda like one of 'us'. They are good neighbors. South Greene........you need say no more. Good people. Cloudland played Hampton extremely tough. You never know what will happen if they play again, which is extemely possible???

Somebody hold the ball and march in the playoffs!!!!!! :thumb: