My pick Hampton by more than people think

E-Town v/s J-County>

J-County 27

E-Town 21

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think cloudland takes this one by a touchdown but my opinion would be try to stay heathy for the play offs thats where every thing is on the line having region title means nothing if your best players cant play because you push them to do more than they can do to see who is going to be the better school or just to have bragging rights ithick we should support both schools as they are going to be playing in the playoffs and playing some good talented players so good luck to both teams and try to stay heathy for the playoffs

CLOUDLAND 20

HAMPTON 14

Hampton 35

Cloudland 20

Elizabethton-- 14

Johnson COunty--35

Elizabethton has not been hit this hard all year.

Johnson County has a hard hitting team no doubt, but Betsy's previous opponents havn't been the Girl Scouts. Step up and play the Science Hills, the Dobyns Bennetts, etc. The Cyclones have been hit. Just because the Longhorns took Hampton down doesn't win the game. The difference will be turnovers and more team speed. Smart coaching will help both sides. This game will finally settle the "Who's Daddy" question. Cyclones 27-20

I've only read about Hampton and Cloudland. Who impresses me the most is "PacMan" Townsend. All we were fed all preseason was Hampton's FB.......sorry, can't remember his name, but I saw some film and Townsend's for real. Cloudland is always tough and strong. Looked real good in the passing league, but it's game time. Hampton 20-14

Edited by GLee

Johnson County has a hard hitting team no doubt, but Betsy's previous opponents havn't been the Girl Scouts. Step up and play the Science Hills, the Dobyns Bennetts, etc. The Cyclones have been hit. Just because the Longhorns took Hampton down doesn't win the game. The difference will be turnovers and more team speed. Smart coaching will help both sides. This game will finally settle the "Who's Daddy" question. Cyclones 27-20

I've only read about Hampton and Cloudland. Who impresses me the most is "PacMan" Townsend. All we were fed all preseason was Hampton's FB.......sorry, can't remember his name, but I saw some film and Townsend's for real. Cloudland is always tough and strong. Looked real good in the passing league, but it's game time. Hampton 20-14

I think the cyclones will defeat the Longhorns,but Idon't think that will settle who is better in Carter Co. In my opinion,Hampton was the better team and should have won, only allowed two first downs the whole second half. Hampton is a MUCH better team right now. I'll also give Happy Valley some credit, alot better team than their record. They definately have my respect. Take away one mistake in each of their losses and they could be 8 and 1. They also gave Sullivan South a fit until they started making alot of mistakes. Elizabethton seems to have improved alot and could be the best. Cloudland also has a case ,but that will be settled on the field Thrusday night. I wish all the Carter Co teams well. The way I look at it , were all friends and neighbors. Lets all do our Co proud and kick some rear end in the playoffs.

I think the cyclones will defeat the Longhorns,but Idon't think that will settle who is better in Carter Co. In my opinion,Hampton was the better team and should have won, only allowed two first downs the whole second half. Hampton is a MUCH better team right now. I'll also give Happy Valley some credit, alot better team than their record. They definately have my respect. Take away one mistake in each of their losses and they could be 8 and 1. They also gave Sullivan South a fit until they started making alot of mistakes. Elizabethton seems to have improved alot and could be the best. Cloudland also has a case ,but that will be settled on the field Thrusday night. I wish all the Carter Co teams well. The way I look at it , were all friends and neighbors. Lets all do our Co proud and kick some rear end in the playoffs.

Well said and I agree with your "all friends and neighbors", but reading the "Daddy" thread........well, nuff said. There are some pretty good teams on each end of Carter County. Good luck...................

Hampton and Happy Valley played one of the greatest games i have seen in a long time. Although that will change next week when they play Cloudland. There is no game bigger in East tennesse than Hampton vs Cloudland for the championship.

I have talked to many hampton and cloudland fans and both say this game could go either way and will be one heck of a game. I honestly dont know how this game will go although i hope hampton wins. Hampton took the hill now it is time to conquer the mountain. Good luck to both teams.

Hampton-30

Cloudland-20

Johnson County-21

Elizabethton-14

Cloudland's football players have been looking toward this game all season. They will put their heart's and soul's into this game, making it the game to watch. Hampton will be a tough test, and the rivalry has always been intense. But this year, Cloudland has an additional test when facing Hampton; their feelings towards Lunceford. This can make or break the game, and I hope that Cloudland will use this in the correct way. My prediction: Cloudland - 14

Hampton - 13

Go Landers!!!!!