Clay County

Bulldog0

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'll be okay. Might not beat clay... might... who knows? But we'll be okay.

No you won't beat Clay County, more like a 20+ point game, they are that good. That is not meant as a slap in the face, they beat ya'll 3 times last year by 10 points with Rigsby. They lost no one from the starting lineup and got one back that was out all of last year with an achilles that is a starter as well. It won't be close unless Clay County lets it be. :thumb:

No you won't beat Clay County, more like a 20+ point game, they are that good. That is not meant as a slap in the face, they beat ya'll 3 times last year by 10 points with Rigsby. They lost no one from the starting lineup and got one back that was out all of last year with an achilles that is a starter as well. It won't be close unless Clay County lets it be. :thumb:

"pride comes before the fall"

Edited by 8Abball

They lost no one from the starting lineup and got one back that was out all of last year with an achilles that is a starter as well. It won't be close unless Clay County lets it be. :thumb:

Whole starting line up back plus another starter, no wonder they are going to be so good starting 6 players B)

Please then devil tell them to take it easy on us. We only start 5 :blink::thumb:

Is the schedule on here for Clay Co. complete? If so, they have made a mistake by not taking on the top A teams in the state, or more AA or AAA schools. Livingston is the only AA team. I'm not surprised that Pickett hasn't done that this year since they are so young, but Clay co. really should have beefed up their schedule to be ready for the playoffs. I'm a Pickett Co. fan, but since it's a long shot for the Bobcats to go far this year, I'd like to see Clay Co. go to the state. But, since they have a great coach, they should still go. I just wish they had scheduled Temple or Grace or some of the other top teams. Can someone put the Clay Co. roster on? Pickett's is missing too.

Edited by bobcatfan300