Powell Vs Clinton

Phsbaseball13

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that it may have had something to do with a horse!!!!!!!!!!!!

You heard wrong. Cody sat because of the ankle injury. Lee wasn't going to play because of a sinus infection that kept him from practicing most of the week, but the coaches decided to play him in the second half. John Bruhin had a sprained ankle and didn't play, and another starting offensive lineman missed the game due to a suspension for an altercation late in the West game last week.

If this game had decided a playoff berth all but the suspended player likely would have played. The game didn't have any bearing on the playoff picture, however, so there was no point in risking further injury.

The young Powell kids played well. Sophomore QB Matt Abba did not have a bust all night long and showed a lot of poise in helping Powell get the win.

Im glad abba looked good i heard he did pretty well. I heard soemthing diff. about them sitting though but rumors are rumors i havent talked to lee so i dont know.

Look I can be a pest also.

Farragut finished 2nd in the region! How did Powell do?

R those tears coming out of your QB?

Didn't he try to quit?

BTW is this the best thing you can do?

I'm not on any of the Powell boards being a Jerk like U! Like now!

Good luck to Powell in the playoffs.

I'm sorry your we beat your football team and that your Wrestling team stinks!

Has Powell ever beat Farragut in any sport in the last five years?

NO!

Didn't he try to quit?

NO!

rigger have you lost your mind?.........do you need the name of a good therapist?

medication might help! maybe a switch to decaff?

you talk about your son but your not acting old enough to be an adult

i have many"sports friends in farragut thank god there not like you!

rigger have you lost your mind?.........do you need the name of a good therapist?

medication might help! maybe a switch to decaff?

you talk about your son but your not acting old enough to be an adult

i have many"sports friends in farragut thank god there not like you!

Rigger is an adult? I didn't respond to his drivel because I figured that he was a pre-teen.

Rigger, if you are an adult you need to get some facts in order before posting rumors about high school kids.

Clinton was only down 6-0 at half, yea some players didn't play for powell i think clinton did ok, it wasn't any blow out like people thought it was gonna be , smith didn't seem to impressive when he was on the field he wasn't a threat at all on defense.. offensively he was , but when you have a 5'10 corner going ona 6'6 reciever.. how can you not be affective.. powell just has the athletes.. but defensivly smith wasn't that good #51 from clinton stayed with him pretty good he was a little kid though, just the aggressive one I guess. Powell should do well in play offs, I think they can get Central if they play them again.

Clinton was only down 6-0 at half, yea some players didn't play for powell i think clinton did ok, it wasn't any blow out like people thought it was gonna be , smith didn't seem to impressive when he was on the field he wasn't a threat at all on defense.. offensively he was , but when you have a 5'10 corner going ona 6'6 reciever.. how can you not be affective.. powell just has the athletes.. but defensivly smith wasn't that good #51 from clinton stayed with him pretty good he was a little kid though, just the aggressive one I guess. Powell should do well in play offs, I think they can get Central if they play them again.

Powell would have to defeat Hixson and then win at Maryville to get to Central again.

Didn't he try to quit?

NO!

Go read what i said, My post was about guilmire/ farr. oak ridge. I didnt mention powell in that post at all. I just said Guilmire ran over your little ads didnt mention powell.

And ohh by the way This quote from the new sentinale makes me happy about your boys

Gulmire ran for 352 yards on 18 carries and three touchdowns, breaking the Oak Ridge single-game record and turning in the third-best single-game performance in state history.

i see why your mad, i mean if you all ran for 352 yards against powell i would be a bit upset too.

Do you want a hug at the next game yall play ill come over i need a hug.