Powell Vs Clinton

Phsbaseball13

Do the initials C.L. give you a clue to what happened last year. Yes you did beat the Red Devils on their home field for the first time since the last century. The Devils will finish 7-3. But you don't see them saying, "we have a 6-3 record with 1 loss by only 4 points."

A loss is is a loss.

Wild rooster makes a good point: if I don't get my way, I will take my ball and go home.

If my act is boring why don't you quite responding to it? Don't need to find anyone else to stalk, cause your so easy. Go take a pill and check your blood pressure. It has to be sky high with a 6-4 record and the best talent in the world.

One word describes Powell: u n d e r a c h e i v e r s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the initials C.L. give you a clue to what happened last year. Yes you did beat the Red Devils on their home field for the first time since the last century. The Devils will finish 7-3. But you don't see them saying, "we have a 6-3 record with 1 loss by only 4 points."

A loss is is a loss.

Wild rooster makes a good point: if I don't get my way, I will take my ball and go home.

If my act is boring why don't you quite responding to it? Don't need to find anyone else to stalk, cause your so easy. Go take a pill and check your blood pressure. It has to be sky high with a 6-4 record and the best talent in the world.

One word describes Powell: u n d e r a c h e i v e r s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

msgov, Dont waist your time arguing, Halls is going to the playoffs and if powell keeps on having off the field problems then they wont be focused and ready if they make the playoffs.

Powell needs to get things straightend out with their players. Like the old saying goes its amazing what a football team can do when nobody cares who gets the credit. Powell might need to take that to heart.

Edited by rebelman16

A loss is is a loss.

The better question is why do you seem to keep following me? You are the one who thinks you seem to have to "one up" me. Why is it when I try to carry on legitimate discussion that you have to butt in with your smart #### remarks and bring up the same old stuff? Are you capable of legit conversation?

You know that old saying about when you point a finger? You might want to think about that one.

Again, you don't have a clue about what happened last year.

Read the post - nobody is happy with a potential 6-4 record. How can I make that any more clear?

The better question is why do you seem to keep following me? You are the one who thinks you seem to have to "one up" me. Why is it when I try to carry on legitimate discussion that you have to butt in with your smart #### remarks and bring up the same old stuff? Are you capable of legit conversation?

You know that old saying about when you point a finger? You might want to think about that one.

Again, you don't have a clue about what happened last year.

Read the post - nobody is happy with a potential 6-4 record. How can I make that any more clear?

I agree HTV the panthers are very upset with a 6-4 record or possibly a 5-5 record. The important thing is that Powell qualified for the second season. Which means after this Friday every team in the state that is still playing is 0-0 and its a race to see who gets to 5-0.

No offense to lee i love the kid to death but how in the world did he get injured. Was it walking to the huddle or watching everyone else make takles while he stands there. thats a joke, I dont see any reason for him not to play its not like he has been that big of a help this year.

On a side note Ms. Gov i think your little red boys need hugs they cant beat the big panther :thumb: i hope we meet again.

Nursing injuries, huh! Probably still nursing hangovers from getting caught drinking. Great morals over there at Powell. Get caught drinking by the cops, don't practice half the week, but still start the next week and be a captain for the game from what I heard. Great morals. At least over here in North Knoxville, morals come before winning. Good luck to the Panthers! They may need to talk to Earl about Karma. Maybe we'll meet in the playoffs and deliver a little Karma.

Nursing injuries, huh! Probably still nursing hangovers from getting caught drinking. Great morals over there at Powell. Get caught drinking by the cops, don't practice half the week, but still start the next week and be a captain for the game from what I heard. Great morals. At least over here in North Knoxville, morals come before winning. Good luck to the Panthers! They may need to talk to Earl about Karma. Maybe we'll meet in the playoffs and deliver a little Karma.

Boy, you told us, didn't you? I'm sure none of the 16 and 17 year olds at your school have ever done anything dumb, correct?

This has gotten way out of line, not to mention not based in fact. To get on an internet message board and throw accusations out about high school aged students while hiding behind a screen name is pathetic.

medman

im still torn between my panthers last reg season game and my nephews senior night

i got to tell you tho a burger sounds great im sure all the central fans know that biggsexy can cook!

anything biggsexy cooks makes msgovs grits look like alpo :thumb:

try his gumbo!.........man!

well back to football

jww..............how old are you?. ever screw up?...........probably not

and thanks for judging powells morals by the mishap of a few teens