Powell Vs Clinton

Phsbaseball13

medman

im still torn between my panthers last reg season game and my nephews senior night

i got to tell you tho a burger sounds great im sure all the central fans know that biggsexy can cook!

anything biggsexy cooks makes msgovs grits look like alpo :thumb:

try his gumbo!.........man!

well back to football

jww..............how old are you?. ever screw up?...........probably not

and thanks for judging powells morals by the mishap of a few teens

Speaking of burgers, Rob, i'm on my way to get one at our favorite burger joint, otherwise known as the home of the Weinee King! :thumb:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on msgov you like to throw out little snippets and act like you know something

give us the whole picture if you know what it is!

if you really have evidence of things going on and can back it up.....ill be the first to say lets get it fixed

but i doubt you and the rest can do much more than hold on to your version of little rumors and snipe at a program that made you feel bad by beating your boys!

I am sure that Powell will have no problems this week. They play with good fundamentals and have more than enough talent to keep the result of this game from ever being in doubt. Clinton will see better years in the near future.

Powell 42

Clinton 7

To whom it may concern:

I for one do not agree with the alleged actions and/or punishment of these high school students being discussed in this forum. To discuss predictions and discuss game plans or to even praise great effort is what should be happening here. These young men are in a rough and rocky time in their lives. Errors in judgement and poor choices are common. Especially when regular adolescent problems are multiplied by the microscope of being so closely watched and in some cases "hero-worshipped" at this early age. Professionals don't always handle it well. Get off all of their backs and leave the discipline up to parents and coaches invovled who know the actions and circumstances the best. I am sure you would not want such close scrutiny of you or your child's actions.

i think it is stupid to suspend these kids on there senior night and not let them play. as a halls fan i would love to see powell lose but on the other hand as cody and lee friend i think this is retarded. they have worked for 4 years in this and you are going to punish them on there big night. if you are going to punish them then set them out a half and make them run dont take away what would be a great night for them. it is not right to do that to the kids that have carried your team for the last 2 years.

Boy, you told us, didn't you? I'm sure none of the 16 and 17 year olds at your school have ever done anything dumb, correct?

This has gotten way out of line, not to mention not based in fact. To get on an internet message board and throw accusations out about high school aged students while hiding behind a screen name is pathetic.

HTV

I agree we shouldn't be discussing in an open forum a childs indescretions. On the other hand if the young men did indeed get caught underage drinking the coaches are sending a very negative message. Winning a game is more important than teaching young people there are consequences for there actions. Suspension should have been last week. It appears it has been put off a week and we all know Powell will beat Clinton with their Freshman team. They could have not beaten West without the aforementioned player.

Just my opinion. No offense intended.

Edited by bigcatt2

As an athlete you need to know this, you are always under the microscope. It doesn't matter if you want to be or not, you are judged by your actions.

So are adults, and your continued whining and accusations about high school kids while hiding behind an internet screen name pretty much tell us all we need to know about you.

HTV

I agree we shouldn't be discussing in an open forum a childs indescretions. On the other hand if the young did indeed get caught underage drinking the coaches are sending a very negative message. Winning a game is more important than teaching young people there are consequences for there actions. Suspension should have been last week.

I don't dissagree. Just don't believe everything you hear. I have a lot of respect for you, but not a great deal of what has been posted here is accurate. This subject just doesn't belong on an internet message board, and that goes for kids from Powell, Halls, Central, Gibbs, Farragut, Memphis, or Timbucktu.

So are adults, and your continued whining and accusations about high school kids while hiding behind an internet screen name pretty much tell us all we need to know about you.

HTV, just curious about something? What is your name? Don't hide behind a screen name tell us all who you are. And just to jump back a bit on this thread.... there is NO POSSIBLE way IF you were in the press box to have a clear view of whether or not the ball was in the endzone on the two-point attempt by WEST. IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!! I have been in that stadium MANY MANY times and the PRESS BOX TOO and there is no way possible. So please explain how you had a good view. :o