Wartburg

orangenation16

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its a little early to be talkin bout goin to the STATE.All i know is there are some good teams with a lot of talent in the other district that they will have to play in the region tourny as in Harriman that was very athletic,Rockwood pretty much only lost Payne,and good ole Cosby will be there as always with alot of talent back.

Yes it will be exciting! Does anybody have any pics of how they think things will end up! Here's my opinion.

1. Wartburg

2. Cosby

3. Rockwood

4. Oliver Springs

5. Harriman

6. Midway

7. Oakdale

8. Coalfield

And who will be MVP? I think it will come down to T.Blakely or D.Manning from Cosby, or J.Shannon, J.Melton, or even the younger brother D.Shannon! All of these kids have great talent and even could play at the next level!

What does everybody think?

QUOTE(philip2003 @ Nov 7 2005 - 04:42 PM)

Dawgs State Champions 2005 basketball.

Dawgs State Champions 2007,2008 baseball.

Dawgs State Champions 2008 basketball.

These stats may not hold up completely but i put these here to show everyone what kind of young talent is in the school.

I believe the 2005 State Championship team was determined last season and it wasn't the Dawgs.

Really? You haven't informed anybody they're wrong, that information will come as the games are played. What you have done is show people what a cocky bunch you are and that usually backfires. Ask your football players. They were that way also but haven't heard a word in weeks.

Well i'm not sure if you've noticed the topic is basketball, and that I really don't care what the football players said nor how long it's been since you've talked to them. Ya know, you're right... info will come as the games are played, so go ahead and sit your has been self at your trailor and take notes in one of three ways: 1. Go to our games, and watch what i've said come true, 2. Listen to WECO when they're talkin about our perfect record, 3. Come on back to CoachT... I'll be glad to inform you of our record after every game.

Have a Nice Day!!!

Yes it will be exciting! Does anybody have any pics of how they think things will end up! Here's my opinion.

1. Wartburg

2. Cosby

3. Rockwood

4. Oliver Springs

5. Harriman

6. Midway

7. Oakdale

8. Coalfield

And who will be MVP? I think it will come down to T.Blakely or D.Manning from Cosby, or J.Shannon, J.Melton, or even the younger brother D.Shannon! All of these kids have great talent and even could play at the next level!

What does everybody think?

I'll go with..

1. Rockwood

2. Wartburg

3. Harriman

4. Cosby

5. Oliver Springs

6. Midway

7. Oakdale

8. Coalfield