Powell Basketball

Phsbaseball13

Obviously you have been inside your house for your whole life!!!! I can't believe you can actually discrace this thread!! You havent seen him play this year or you wouldnt be saying these foolish comments, sonny boy dont hate!! I dont know what school you are from but I guarentee he is heads and tails better than anybody you know, heard of , or watched so dont hate. He would tear both of your ACL's if you tryed to guard him so just shut up and come see for ya self

Yours Truly,

" The Future "

Cameron looked great in the Jamboree. I joked with him that he should have hit a few more threes. He has a very complete game. On top of that, he competes with class.

Edited by mocs30

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really think Sharp is that good? I think he needs to work on his dribbling skills a little. His jump shot has gotten better.

i hope this is a joke because the kid has mad handles that is one of the best parts of his game. i promise you this if you come see him play you wont leave the gym saying that. he is by far the best pg in east tn and the only two that even compare are dye, and white. he hit 29 pts last night in limited action and from what ive seen this year he is better then last and that spells trouble for district 3aaa. mocs 30 excellent post as normal

So you think you should take the ball out of your best ballhandlers hands and let your bet shooter run the point?

I am sure every coach on Halls schedule would love that. Stick to football

yo catt2 I wouldn't worry about BIGCJONES sticking to football. He QUIT because he wasn't good enough.

Cameron Sharpe may be the best basketball player to ever come out of Halls High period.

If people do not think the Hargis kid can play they are crazy!! I think he is the best pure Pt Guard in E. Tn period. If I was starting a team he would be the first player I would take. I just love the way he competes. He can defend, handle the ball and score when necessary. He makes the kids around him better players and between him and the Conner kid they should have a great year. I guess it all depends on what you are looking for in a player!

I agree. If you don't know who Tyler Howell and Daniel Hansen are, you will by the end of this season.

Until Powell's coaches gain an understanding of exactly what they've got on the team that NO OTHER team has got in the way of speed, height, and strength, they aren't going to win against teams like Clinton, Oak Ridge, Halls, and probably even Karns. Furthermore, the lack of discipline shown by members of the team both on the court and off is ultimately going to cost them as well. When you talk about the team chemistry, they've got it, but as long as their coaches depend solely on Connors, Hargis, and Smith when they get in a bind, it going to look like a an offensive lineman playing quarterback in the playoffs. If your team is getting beat speed wise, isn't it smarter rather than trying to go head to head with a team who clearly has you whipped, to adjust your game? Powell doesn't do that. Once someone else gains control of the game, Powell will fold. Nonetheless, good luck to the Panthers this year.

Until Powell's coaches gain an understanding of exactly what they've got on the team that NO OTHER team has got in the way of speed, height, and strength, they aren't going to win against teams like Clinton, Oak Ridge, Halls, and probably even Karns. Furthermore, the lack of discipline shown by members of the team both on the court and off is ultimately going to cost them as well. When you talk about the team chemistry, they've got it, but as long as their coaches depend solely on Connors, Hargis, and Smith when they get in a bind, it going to look like a an offensive lineman playing quarterback in the playoffs. If your team is getting beat speed wise, isn't it smarter rather than trying to go head to head with a team who clearly has you whipped, to adjust your game? Powell doesn't do that. Once someone else gains control of the game, Powell will fold. Nonetheless, good luck to the Panthers this year.

Seems a little early in the year to be so critical of the coaching.

i hope this is a joke because the kid has mad handles that is one of the best parts of his game. i promise you this if you come see him play you wont leave the gym saying that. he is by far the best pg in east tn and the only two that even compare are dye, and white. he hit 29 pts last night in limited action and from what ive seen this year he is better then last and that spells trouble for district 3aaa. mocs 30 excellent post as normal

primetimeplayer10, did you quit ?