Sequatchie County At Smith County

Antwan

Well I don't know about your info but both teams sound about even. Sequatchie County also has around 15 interceptions or more. 12 or more forced fumbles/ 8-10 recoveries. Now as for as the QB goes including last weeks game he has (89 of 177 - 1,124 yds. 9 tds/9 int. he has rushed for around 657 yds. and 7 tds.

I am looking forward to seeing him.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds as if it should be a very interesting game. I believe Smith County's defense will have a good plan and force Sequatchie to do something different. I just don't believe their QB can beat us. But, hey, I've been wrong before. We will mix it up and give him some different looks; hopefully it will create some turnover oppurtunities for us. If we can play w/o mistakes and capitalize on any that they may make, we will win.

Smith County 27

Sequatchie 12

:thumb:

Is that the same QB you had last year Pride?? Didnt he play DB as well??

Fan B)

Nope, Casey Allen graduated. Cothron was the 2nd string QB last year. I doubt you saw him play any. He did play DB some last year and this year as well.

B)

(Twan could have kept the Barney pic out of this. B) )

:lol:...hater. trust me if we play good it wont be close. we play bad it will. i'm not sayin bad as in turnin the ball over everytime we touch it but jus not up to our normal standard. :lol:

SC- 35

Seq.- 14

No I am not a hater . No I will not trust you either. I have seen us play bad and I too, I have not seen as many games as you have this year but I will see this one and next week if we win. I am just saying not to overlook a team like this one they are dangerous. They have been in most if not all of their losses this year and I expect them to come to the "HOLE" and give us a run for our money unlike in past years when we breeze through the first round with no problem. That is all I am saying. :lol:

Well the REAL football season is about to start. I for one am glad to see this old playoff rivalry renewed. Sequatchie has always had a bunch of tough kids that will get after you. If we play like were capable we should win, but if we come out flat we will have our hands full. I hope the Indian players and fans have a safe trip up and down 111. Good luck Owls. Seniors, your team is always remembered by how you did in the playoffs. It's time to make another run! :lol:

Smith County played a very tough nonregion schedule in Catholic....Trousdale...Macon...Livingston...and Gordansville. All 5 are playoff teams.

Sequatchie has played Tyner 7-3, South pittsburg 9-1 , 5A warren co., boyd buchanan ,westmoeland and in those games have got beat by 21, 8, 8, 11

& 2