Mckenzie Vs Manassas

VOLnWTN

I just wanted to give a shoutout to all the Manassas players, yall played your guts out and yall were a class act team on the field. That is respected greatly! Vaughn (#7) i hope you find Ole' Miss pretty interesting and i hope you have a great college career. #10 (not sure what your name was) i hope we get to play together at the ole UT of M haha, you know who i am, just look at my name lol #15. Great effort tonight tho guys, it was fun!

Rebel fans, just keep doing what yall do best, Getting LOUD! We really apprectiate every thing that yall do, Maniacs and all!

G.P. #15

Edited by pruitt15

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to give a shoutout to all the Manassas players, yall played your guts out and yall were a class act team on the field. That is respected greatly! Vaughn (#7) i hope you find Ole' Miss pretty interesting and i hope you have a great college career. #10 (not sure what your name was) i hope we get to play together at the ole UT of M haha, you know who i am, just look at my name lol #15. Great effort tonight tho guys, it was fun!

Rebel fans, just keep doing what yall do best, Getting LOUD! We really apprectiate every thing that yall do, Maniacs and all!

G.P. #15

u played good out there tonight man....i was there watchin tonight on the manassas side unfortunately us (gibson co.) didnt get to make the playoffs...but im pullin for yall all the way in 1a.....u took some pretty tough licks tonight especially right after halftime i think it was where they called the late hit...ne ways good job tonight keep it rolling good luck !!!

G.P. #15

Class post GP!! You played a good 'un last night!! All of ya'll did!!

I'll also, second your complement toward Manassas. They are a class act on the field. They played hard and never quit for 48 minutes.

One last thought on the game last night Rebels.

That was the best OVERALL team effort I've seen from a McKenzie Rebel football team in 2-3 years last night. I know it felt as good to ya'll as it did to us fans in the stands. Congrats to all you players on the job ya'll did!!!

:huh:

Keep it up for 3 more weeks and we'll be on our way to the 'Boro for the BIG show!!

G.P. #15

GP,

Son, I know you weren't feeling well. That was a display of a true warrior and athlete tonight. Big Sis is keeping me in the loop on you. Keep them pumped up GP. Wk 12 is upon us. Each one of you have to reach down inside of you and find a little bit more every week. Will be talking to you.

VandT

(If you don't know who I am, ask Sis)

G.P. #15

Hey GP,

We're in for the LONG haul this season in the stands. Ya'll make the first two opening days of duck season miserable for me (that will be weeks 4 and 5)!!!! It's tough on us older guys to go duck huntin' at 4:30 AM after a long drive home from a ballgame. Ya'll take us to the 'Boro and I'll prolly sleep in the next day.

:rolleyes:

We'll be there with ya'll!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

"Dat's what I'm talkin' 'bout boyz!!!!!!!!"

That is the D that I knew we had all along!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your only a 5th of the way though, so let's turn it up another notch nexty week!!!!!!

Go Rebels!!!!!!!!

ONE TIIIIIIME!!!!!!!

P.S. to all the guys from Manassas, you guys are some great athletes and you could have given up, but you didn't, and that's what it's all about - leaving it all on tha field.

Thank you for the compliment but I don't everyone gave their all

Thank you for the compliment but I don't everyone gave their all

Hey #55 and #50. Ya'll both played some good D up here. I'm glad I came out and met you two after the game. Manassas doesn't have a lot of playoff experience and that might be the main difference. When a team gets jumped on early and often like ya'll did it's easy for a lot of the team to lay down on you early.

I didn't see ya'll quit completely. I saw a lot of heart on the field last Friday night from ya'll. Ya'll played as hard as you could for 48 minutes. I have to agree that all your teammates may not have left it all on the field up here. That happens. A lesson learned for next season for them.

Yeah, I know how it feels to play your last game myself no matter what level it's at. I have looked back far too many times. I had a chance in college but wasn't happy with the situation so I came home. Both of you are better men for your time on the field in the pads and the people you have met along the way. Ya'll might even get a shot at the next level. Try it if it comes.

My girlfriend lives in Memphis and I'm down there fairly often. Maybe we'll run into each other again sometime and I'll still smile and shake ya'lls hand. The two of you made an impression on this 'ol Rebel last Friday night. How is the kid who hurt his knee doing??