Marion Co. @ Westmoreland

MCRoadWarrior

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is interesting that Marion has only beaten one team with a winning record (SP). Westmoreland has beaten only one (Gordonsville).

York...Upperman...Sequatchie...and Tyner didn't beat anyone with a winnning record...and Smith County only beat two (Gordonsville...Westmoreland).

Tyner against winning teams was 1-1

Marion 0-2

Sequatchie 0-3

York 0-2

Westmoreland 1-1

Smith County 2-2

Nobody has a stellar record to speak of. Some of those losses were to very good teams. There also were several of those teams with 5-5 records.

Edited by Antwan

I think it is interesting that Marion has only beaten one team with a winning record (SP). Westmoreland has beaten only one (Gordonsville).

York...Upperman...Sequatchie...and Tyner didn't beat anyone with a winnning record...and Smith County only beat two (Gordonsville...Westmoreland).

Tyner against winning teams was 0-2

Marion 0-2

Sequatchie 0-3

York 0-2

Westmoreland 1-1

Smith County 2-2

Nobody has a stellar record to speak of. Some of those losses were to very good teams. There also were several of those teams with 5-5 records.

Are you saying that the teams had losing records when they played or finished with losing records.

If I am understanding your post correctly, you are saying that Tyner did not beat anyone with a winning record. If that is the case then you are wrong. Though Marion did not have a winning record when they played Tyner they did finish up with a 6-4 record.

You are right...I thought Marion was 5-5. I made the correction. Still...not too impressive for either region.

Edited by Antwan