Marion Co. @ Westmoreland

MCRoadWarrior

Marion County is really HOT right now, we played them early in the year when not much was going right. Their offense has completely turned around from early on, and they seem to be headed in the right direction. Although they are young things are going their way, they pull of the upset by 1.

Marion 17

Westmoreland 16

Good luck to all, stay healthy for your playoff run.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to Marion Co and I hope you win.

That sounds about right..... Im not from Westmoreland but I am from middle TN and that is who I cheer for, but isnt it funny that just about everyone is for the teams in their region except from Smith Co. I just find it amusing how (SOME) of the people from Smith Co. are on this board. They hold a grudge more than anyone I know and if you ever beat them well apparently they got beat by the future state champs or the game was just a fluke and would never happen again. I dont guess their is anything wrong with it but I just think its strange that everyone kind of pulls for each other in the first round except Smith. Oh well, with that being said I hope Smith, Westmoreland, York, and Upperman all 4 win. Very doubtful but wishfull thinking. Good Luck to middle TN, represent us well!!

IF MARION CO. O-LINE PLAYS THE WAY THEY HAVE THE LAST 4 GAMES, THE WARRIORS WILL WIN THIS GAME.

I agree with you snipe the o-line must play well for us to win. We must also take care of the football. No fumbles or interceptions. If we do this I think we will win. I'm going to go ahead and make my prediction based on these points.

Marion 20

Westmoreland 6

Good to hear from you snipe. I haven't seen you online in a while.

GO WARRIORS!!!! :thumb:

I agree with Snipe. I think Marion will have to continue to pound the ball and control the clock. If they can do this they can go into the next round. And Snipe will you be going to the game this week?

I agree with you snipe the o-line must play well for us to win. We must also take care of the football. No fumbles or interceptions. If we do this I think we will win. I'm going to go ahead and make my prediction based on these points.

Marion 20

Westmoreland 6

Good to hear from you snipe. I haven't seen you online in a while.

GO WARRIORS!!!! B)

You know Snipe will be at the game. Him and his sidekick are always at the game, no matter where it is. B)

What's a Snipe?

That sounds about right..... Im not from Westmoreland but I am from middle TN and that is who I cheer for, but isnt it funny that just about everyone is for the teams in their region except from Smith Co. I just find it amusing how (SOME) of the people from Smith Co. are on this board. They hold a grudge more than anyone I know and if you ever beat them well apparently they got beat by the future state champs or the game was just a fluke and would never happen again. I dont guess their is anything wrong with it but I just think its strange that everyone kind of pulls for each other in the first round except Smith. Oh well, with that being said I hope Smith, Westmoreland, York, and Upperman all 4 win. Very doubtful but wishfull thinking. Good Luck to middle TN, represent us well!!

Oh I am pulling for Upperman and York. I don't want to see Westmoreland win. I wish it could be an all Mid-State Championship weekend, but that will not happen.

Oh I am pulling for Upperman and York. I don't want to see Westmoreland win. I wish it could be an all Mid-State Championship weekend, but that will not happen.

Dude...you have to pull for teams from your region, even if you don't like them. The better they perform, the better you look. Besides, you guys are close enough to each other that you probably have friends the go to Westmoreland.