Ooltewah @ Dobyns Bennett

SergeantOwl22

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dobbins-Bennet do everbody a favor in Trousdale ramshackle Ootewaaa were pulling for YA! DB 35-7

go jump in the creek. TC is not worthy of drinking DB or Ooltewah's bath water I am sure that DB and their fans would also love to return the favor on running up the score 91-0 the last game of the season for RBS so just here is a quick reminder get of this thread before you go crying home to your momma because your feeling got hurt.

Sorry everyone these guys think that there is nothing wrong with the actions they took last Friday and I let them have MO on the matter like just about every other football fan in Tennessee High School and this guy is following me and others around.

It was so early when I saw DB, that I can't get a real read on this game. Playing there will be a great advantage, but my heart says Ooltewah wins this one.

That's Heartburn Tank, not Heart. The DB team that will take the field in Round 1 is a long way from the Indian Team that played Oak Ridge in Week 2.

Good Luck to the Oak Ridge Wildcats, put 60+ on the Science Hill Hilltoppers!!

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

go jump in the creek. TC is not worthy of drinking DB or Ooltewah's bath water I am sure that DB and their fans would also love to return the favor on running up the score 91-0 the last game of the season for RBS so just here is a quick reminder get of this thread before you go crying home to your momma because your feeling got hurt.

Sorry everyone these guys think that there is nothing wrong with the actions they took last Friday and I let them have MO on the matter like just about every other football fan in Tennessee High School and this guy is following me and others around.

Did,nt mean to get your feathers in an uproar there sarge why drink bath water when there is ample enough good ol creek water to go around. I,m a little too old to go crying to momma.just had to rub ya a little.ha. ha.