Ooltewah @ Dobyns Bennett

SergeantOwl22

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TSSAA will be voting on the live stream video issue later in November. Does not do us much good for this game I guess. You can listen to it live though on the net if you go to www.tricitiessports.com and go to live simulcast action.

Who returns punts for Ooltewah?

Edited by bud

The TSSAA will be voting on the live stream video issue later in November. Does not do us much good for this game I guess. You can listen to it live though on the net if you go to www.tricitiessports.com and go to live simulcast action.

Who returns punts for Ooltewah?

it will probably ryan williams, who has done a pretty good job for bryan marshall(the #2 tailback) who got injured in the bradley game returning a punt..bryan played against soddy last week, but williams was still returning punts, either way its a pretty good punt returner, but it'd be nice to have bryan marshall's 10.8 hundred meter dash speed back there, but its also nice to have him at tailback so i guess we'll see what happens

Here is another staggering figure from 2004 season.

Penalties Owls

Number/ Yards/ Avg. Per Infraction/ Per Game/ Yards Per Game

88/ 852/ 9.68/ 8.0/ 77.45

Opponents Penalties

Number/ Yards/ Avg. Per Infraction / Per Game / Yards Per Game

64/ 493/ 7.70/ 4.9/ 44.82

Had no idea the Owls cheated so much!

Like someone had said before there is holding on every play in football but they should just call the ones that are out right flagrant and let the little snags go under the radar because most of the time they are not intentional. This should be the case on each side not just one.

True, but then you get into the debate of what exactly constitutes a flagrant hold... so anyway you look at it, its a judgement call...

Reno, its good to hear from you... my sources in ktown told me you had dissappeared and were replaced by a ghostly reappearance of the famous stumpy #44... Thats kinda scary... Sorry I didnt come see you, I was really busy but if DB makes it to the 3rd round, ill be back in ktown for that on and if not ill be back the next week for our thanksgiving break, so ill let you know which one. I mean your more than welcome to stay with me for the Vandy game, but I hear the days inn on the strip is really nice...

Reno, its good to hear from you... my sources in ktown told me you had dissappeared and were replaced by a ghostly reappearance of the famous stumpy #44... Thats kinda scary... Sorry I didnt come see you, I was really busy but if DB makes it to the 3rd round, ill be back in ktown for that on and if not ill be back the next week for our thanksgiving break, so ill let you know which one. I mean your more than welcome to stay with me for the Vandy game, but I hear the days inn on the strip is really nice...

Yeah, Stumpy was out in full force to celebrate Halloween. I heard he was looking for Oak Ridge Anna!

PS - The Days Inn is still closed. I had to stay at the Holiday Inn Express last week!