Ooltewah @ Dobyns Bennett

SergeantOwl22

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB better score a touchdown or two or three or four or five inorder to beat Ooltewah and their high powered offense.

:( What does an owl with no tail feathers look like?

Sure would look good in an Indian war bonnet.

I know they're supposed to be eagle feathers but we can make do.

bonnet.jpg

...Imagine yours here. :(

After a slow start, I look forward to DB by 12. Takes time to pick those feathers from an uncooperative owl. I'm betting that the OR win was just a fluke, like the DB/Karns game of 2 years ago. I can't wait either.

DB wins this one without scoring a touchdown.

Dobyns-Bennett - 9

Ooltewah - 7

Dobyns Bennett has a good defense, I agree. But now that the Owls are at full strength, you really have to be kidding to think they will only score 7 points. If Dobyns Bennett can only muster 9 points this is going to be a long night for them. Ooltewah strikes quickly and can do it both on the ground and in the air.

Only one game were they held to less than 21 points and in that one they had a boat load of injuries. They are all back now, and the speed should be at full strength.

:( What does an owl with no tail feathers look like?

Sure would look good in an Indian war bonnet.

I know they're supposed to be eagle feathers but we can make do.

bonnet.jpg

...Imagine yours here. :(

After a slow start, I look forward to DB by 12. Takes time to pick those feathers from an uncooperative owl. I'm betting that the OR win was just a fluke, like the DB/Karns game of 2 years ago. I can't wait either.

Have you seen Ooltewah play? Must not have, because calling this team a fluke means that you are truly "betting" -- just like you said. And I would say that bet is a pretty big gamble.

It's Jimmy Leg Time!!

I see this game as a major test for the Indians, and I expect (as I always do) that Graham Clark will have the Tribe ready for the Opponent of the week.

The most dominating side on either team, is the Defense of Dobyns-Bennett. Which has given up only 4 TD's in 5 Home games this season. Oak Ridge scored 2, and I will expect that the Owls may score 2 TD's, but no more.

Graham Clark calls a great game, the Indians take care of each possesion with a Ball Control Offense and will play Field Possesion Football, and maybe just maybe beat the Owls with a good old fashioned trick play or two. That may be a 45+ yd field goal by Chris McGinn. DB's Home Crowd, Big Band and Fast and Furious Defense will be the difference. Let's see if the Owl Fans travel as well as the post.

Look for Andrew Pappas and or Devin Bingham to have a big game for the Indians on the Ground. And the DB Defense will force 3 or more turnovers.

DB INDIANS 17

Ooltewah Owls 14

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

A bit quite in here. I guess everyone is getting in game mode. What time is the Ooltewah team heading up to KTown?

I think this game is going to be a great one. I hate to do it; but I think Ooltewah has a bit too much for this young Tribe team this year and will pull out a win in a hard fought game. I can't guess a score. Hopefully DB will prove me wrong and make it to the second round!

Does Hoople not pick playoff games? I have forgotten if he does or not?

Roll Tribe!

Edited by bud