Here We Go! Trousdale Co Vs. Temple, Round 1

rockytoptn1

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously you were not at the TC-RBS game, You need to leave it alone. You know nothing about it.

Oh yea, and not winning a game in 3 yrs isn't embarassment enough. It's the 91-0 beating Hartsville put on you. Get Real!

Also noticed you were a girl, (mentioned you had "feelings"), so I took it easy on you.

Oh yea, you've probably heard this already but TCHS does NOT like private schools. I think they might leave the first team in till halftime and punish you (Temple)guys

TCHS sure doesn't like private schools...they manuever any way they can to avoid playing them. They jumped to 3a to miss David Lipscomb and Goodpasture...and then dropped back to avoid Lipscomb again when the multiplier kicked in. I am not much on private schools either....but Satterfield is really slippery when it comes to this stuff.

"Be ye humble"....I'll help you look it up

Oh my, Arrogant and a smart-alec.

Is it that you don't know or don't want to admit it? Another question......IF you aren't afraid or ashamed to answer that is.......... If you are soooooo proud of beating an opponent like RBS 91-0 then why does it upset you when people question your morals on it? If you are proud of doing something like that then you shouldn't have a problem with a little ribbing. Do you realize that your opponents totaled, had a record of 50-52? Talk about a weak schedule.

OUCH!!!

Temple could possibly be the best 4th place seed in the 1A playoffs. They have tremendous talent at the skill positions...TC knows this and are aware of the threat that they could be scored on at any moment. But TC is a well coached team and will be ready for whatever Temple wants to bring at 'em. As for the irrelevent (sp) posts made about privates...who cares!! that has nothign to do with this season or the success TC has had this year. All of you (fans) can speculate all you want about skipping 2a...moving to 3a...moving back to 1a. In the end that all you have is speculations and opinions...and we all know what those are like. Only one person knows who, what, where, when, and why TC did what they did...and that is Satterfield

TC moved to 3A to play close games worth some big gates. SC, MC, LA, portland... we all got alot of money playin each other. it was close too. we had one of the toughest regions in the state too. with always havin at least 2 teams ranked in the top 10..most times 4. they moved back to one A cuz thats their enrollment. why should they play privates? they cant recruit. its like goin to a gun fight with a knife. but they did it in the 90's and won alot. thats why they r the legend they r. they r our rivals but i respect their program. football there jus runs in their veins...and genes. :thumb:

I'm gonna make this short

Friendship will put'em out in the quarters, you'll see. I think Friendship has won the last 2 or 3 against them. I saw TC and FC play, and FC looked impressive for 1 half, think FC would've been up by at least 14 on SP. I think SP will have a hard time containing Rickaway.

Well i was at the TC v/s Friendship game as well and Friendship didn't impress me any...South Pitt has a ton of athletes...it will be a hard fought game...

TC moved to 3A to play close games worth some big gates. SC, MC, LA, portland... we all got alot of money playin each other. it was close too. we had one of the toughest regions in the state too. with always havin at least 2 teams ranked in the top 10..most times 4. they moved back to one A cuz thats their enrollment. why should they play privates? they cant recruit. its like goin to a gun fight with a knife. but they did it in the 90's and won alot. thats why they r the legend they r. they r our rivals but i respect their program. football there jus runs in their veins...and genes. :rolleyes:

Sleep you have to be the SMARTEST person from SMITH COUNTY... :D

Obviously you were not at the TC-RBS game, You need to leave it alone. You know nothing about it.

Oh yea, and not winning a game in 3 yrs isn't embarassment enough. It's the 91-0 beating Hartsville put on you. Get Real!

Also noticed you were a girl, (mentioned you had "feelings"), so I took it easy on you.

Oh yea, you've probably heard this already but TCHS does NOT like private schools. I think they might leave the first team in till halftime and punish you (Temple)guys

Your real bad man hiding behind a screen name I bet you must have been a water boy and couldn't cut the mustard on the real team. What's your real name so everyone can know the towns arrogant idiot? Temple step up and give your best effort in piping down these clowns from Trashy County. TC if your over confident you might be down a couple touchdowns before you know it because it wont be the Blue Angels dropping bombs on you it will be one of the best air attacks from Chattanooga's own Tennessee Temple Air National Guard Black and Red Unit ready to set the tone early. Booya!

Edited by SergeantOwl22

Your real bad man hiding behind a screen name I bet you must have been a water boy and couldn't cut the mustard on the real team. What's your real name so everyone can know the towns arrogant idiot? Temple step up and give your best effort in piping down these clowns from Trashy County. TC if your over confident you might be down a couple touchdowns before you know it because it wont be the Blue Angels dropping bombs on you it will be one of the best air attacks from Chattanooga's own Tennessee Temple Air National Guard Black and Red Unit ready to set the tone early. Booya!

Theres a good chance that come Saturday morning neither one of your teams(Oltawa and Temple) could muster a td. Combined score TC/DB 120-0 Tem/Ool.

I bet if Temple even attempts 10 passes, 3 will be picked off.

I'm gonna make this short

Friendship will put'em out in the quarters, you'll see. I think Friendship has won the last 2 or 3 against them. I saw TC and FC play, and FC looked impressive for 1 half, think FC would've been up by at least 14 on SP. I think SP will have a hard time containing Rickaway.

Friendship Christian has never beat South Pittsburg. Friendship is going to have a hard time containing SP whole team. SP plays all four quarters as Friendship well knows.

Edited by krp