South Pittsburg Vs Watertown

PiRaTe._.MiKe

South Pitt will be the only first-round winner from their region.

Don't underestimate Temple. When they're on they can play some good ball. I know everybody has Trousdale winning (and they should) but I think that game could be better than what many people might think. And Whitwell and LV could upset someone as well if they play well.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watertown has a big line and a good back, SP's smallish line may have trouble with them. These are the playoffs though, look for the Pirates to come out gunning.

Watertown say's: "they can't stop the run"

What say you Pirates?

I think South Pittsburg wins this game fairly easy. They have too many weapons. Their team speed will be a huge factor as well.

Watertown has a big line and a good back, SP's smallish line may have trouble with them. These are the playoffs though, look for the Pirates to come out gunning.

Watertown say's: "they can't stop the run"

What say you Pirates?

If SP dont have a way better than average defence, Watertown will take them. Watertown will bring it up the middle. They have a big O line, and a fine running back. Juz my .02 B)

Watertown has improved greatly since senior TB Josh Vantrease returned to the lineup in week 5 or 6. He has rushed for nearly 600 yards, including a 230-plus effort and 3 TD's last week at Monterey. QB Patrick Strunk is tall and lanky, good arm and capable of making plays with his feet. Watertown's strength is a veteran offensive line. D-lineman Michael League is a good one.

Does anyone have accurate stats on South Pittsburg?