Cak @ South Greene

CoachLogan74

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hostile area? Seems to me that the all faithful Huskey fans were the ones jawin up the BALL GIRLS at that particular game. Just because SG fans are loud and into the game doesn't make them hostile, or ruthless. If you want to talk about "cut-throat cheaters" talk to the referees. That was terrible SG was getting flagged for hitting too hard towards the end. Let the boys play.

Hey Turtle 72, I have sent word to ask Coach Jones at South Greene if next year the Huskies can get an extra game. I have asked for the Huskies to play the powder puff team next year during homecoming. It will have to be approved by TSSAA but looks like it will not be a problem. They will not hit you as hard (legally) as the real Rebel team did!!!! Wait a minute, some of the girls can. Better cancel, may not have enough players for the stretch run. Never Mind!!! Was a great idea!!!

you people are a joke....if you wasnt on the field shut your mouth....none of the north greene players said a word to those ball girls unless it was to get their number,lol...anywayz quit making stuff up..ever heard of the "truth"..in case you didnt know were all rebels? or did you forget that too..?dont drag this on unless you have facts..you wasnt even in the field how would you know we said anything to them? their word?lol joke

Edited by turtle72

Shotdoc,

are you a member of the South Greene football team?

Nope. Have nothing to do with South Greene, just think they're a good football team that you should not overlook or they will beat you. I cheer for Cumberland Gap. I just like to get in on these conversations and spread a little knowledge about teams that I've seen that maybe somebody else hasn't seen or doesn't know much about. Best of luck to both teams tonight, I hope you guys get to enjoy a great football game. B)

CAK will win.

Need I say more?

Only if you want to tell us what "The Wizard of Westwood" was like in the locker room.

You sure didn't have much to say about football!

I think you guys are going to see a great game tonight. Good luck to both teams. One of you will get the pleasure of visiting Alcoa next week, so give it all you have, and make a lasting memory.

;)