Knoxville Halls Travels To Chattanooga Red Bank

fairplay2121

It may be late but if Fairplay doesn't beat me to it I'll give you a holler on what happend good or ......... (not even saying it cause it aint gonna happen)

Where is Bobbyboshay? At a time like this we need his direction on the matter at hand. Its nearly game day gosh sakes. I want to know how are debils are gonna do.

Bobby has been scarce for a while.

I am sure by the time I get back from choo choo town, everyone will already know what happened.

I hope it is a good ride home.

The more I think about it, the more I see a defensive battle. O'Conner might play a big role. How is Red Bank in FG department? Anybody know?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen up to all the Seniors for the Red Devils i know pretty much all of you all and played some ftball with u all growing up, don't go out there proud of what u all have done this year, forget all of that u all are now 0 - 0 its playoff time i love all u all senior guys and it has to be said that u all have won alot of ur games this year because of heart and iknow that u all have it and thats what its going to take to get a win this friday go down there and whip some butt play hurt if u have to, to get a win because this could be your alls last game dont go 1 and done this year go down there and win i know u all are hungry so prove it and bring CLo a win back to Ktown, ill be in chat town watching u all so dont disappoint me and play ur hearts out that goes big time for Terd,Black,Lucas, Boruff and Reese , lay someone out and throw Up the L's like we did! Do it one time for the Candyman!

HHS 24

Red Bank 20

Throw up L's? What on earth are talking about? And who is "we"? CLo, KTown, Chat Town, why dont you try talking like someone from Halls.

Edited by KFLfootball

Throw up L's? What on earth are talking about? And who is "we"? CLo, KTown, Chat Town, why dont you try talking like someone from Halls.

Great one KFL. Sounds like one of those want a be rappers or gangsters.

Never try to be something your not. That is the key to victory for Halls and all the other teams in the Play offs.

If Halls can run the Ball and force Red Bank into Man coverage. Red Bank is beat.

KFLfootball,

I'm sure you have read some of bcj40 earlier posts. He is a true wannabe from the bowels of Halls. Played 9th grade football, never saw the field except for warmups and hand shake afterwards, quit before his sophomore year.

His posts are what makes true Halls people quiver with embarrassment.

KFLfootball,

I'm sure you have read some of bcj40 earlier posts. He is a true wannabe from the bowels of Halls. Played 9th grade football, never saw the field except for warmups and hand shake afterwards, quit before his sophomore year.

His posts are what makes true Halls people quiver with embarrassment.

You need to leave peoples person lives out of this post. Who gives you the right to judge anyway.

Just becuase you can type better or have more comical words to say on a post doesnt mean that your are so much better than someone.

From your other post it sounds like you have nothing better to do than to just bash other people on here.

Jeese get a life B)

Edited by rebelman16

You need to leave peoples person lives out of this post. Who gives you the right to judge anyway.

Just becuase you can type better or have more comical words to say on a post doesnt mean that your are so much better than someone.

From your other post it sounds like you have nothing better to do than to just bash other people on here.

Jeese get a life :thumb:

Rebelman16.....

County ordinance prohibits the display of the"stars n bars". I am offended.

Well the way I see it Halls has won 3 of the last 4 meetings. One of them being an upset in the opening round of the playoffs in 2000 I believe. I see this one going the same way. Halls is to tough, and will make a statement tonight. You can talk about Red Bank's Defense all you want, but they havent been put to the test like Halls has. Halls Has It! well at least tonight they will.

Halls 32

Red Bank 17

Gangsta really thats funny when truckers are the ones that started chat town and ktown on there cbs good try and on the other hand the senior boys know how to throw up the L's its a little something we keep on the DL so dont worry about quit bashing me on here if u have something to say to me do it in person ill be in redbank tonight like the other handful of red devil faithful so if u got a problem ill see u in chattanooga Jackfoot

bcj40,

hope someone is driving for you. I've heard how you get on away road trips to Choo-Choo town. Matter of fact I've heard how you get on road trips in Knoxville.

I can hear them chanting now: wannabe, wannabe, wannabe, wannabe, wannebe.

Good One Ms Gov. A never was turning into a wannabe. Its easy to impress 16 year olds.

Where is your team tonight Ms. Gov? Will you be in Chattanooga? I'll be at O.R. watching my nephew play.

Nope, hubbie will be going to the Muryville game though. Don't have a clue why he wants to go over there. I'm going to a movie.

Plan on being at Central next week when the Red Devils travel over the ridge.

cat, do you know bcj40? He is, was, always will be a motor mouth. There is a saying that I have heard many times over about a bird and an alligator, but I can't recall it right now. That fits bigcj40 to a T.