Halls@union City

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction: Union City in a complete blow out.

By the way i liked the way union city handled West Carrol last friday. UC won big by passing and running the ball on the West Carroll defense. while shutting down the West Carrol offense. Big ups to UC in th playoffs, u can bet u will see them at he state Championship at MTSU.

Halls by 1.

Halls will go all the way to the 1A Finals only to lose.

WOW...

Anyway...My prediction is that Union City will be watching film on Fayette Acd/Lake County and putting in a game plan for either of those two teams...A better prediction or thread would be the over/under on the size of the crowd at the game.... :D

All Union City needs to do is quietly make their way through the playoffs because most folks in Middle and East Tennessee have said little or nothing about the Golden Tornadoes. I have been very surprised about some of the predictions being made and Union City is nowhere on the radar screen. I would really like to see the Tornadoes in the playoffs, but it will be the semis before they get closer to my home (Athens). It would still be about a 3 hour drive then. Hey, it would be worth it. It would be even closer to see them at the 'Boro!

Good luck to Coach Fishel and the Tornadoes!! Class of '87 :(

Edited by bhhvols