hardest place to play in tn

ghs4ever

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

When i played my favorite place to play was Lincoln County it wasnt any fear i just loved their feild of course a tthat time we played our home games at MTSU as a fan i also like LC Oak Ridge and of course as mentioned in an earlier post RIVERDALE we have only lost 2 times in 6 years there and they were back to back with a questionable call in the first loss LOL i also liked the atmosphere against wilson central this past year everyone was fired up for that game and WC brought their A game it was a packed house Cookeville had a great atmospohere in the playoffs against us too these games to me is what high school sports is all about if you dont get excited as a fan for games and atmospheres like that then nothing will get you excited

Yeah, Clinton is real scary....the fog from all the smoking trucks is the only thing scary about playing there. Heck, there have been two generations go through that school that can't remember beating Oak Ridge.

Ole Dad

Midway, Chuckey-Doak, Clinch, Clinton, and Volunteer.