fulton vs seymour

wow1029

seymour says this is the year they will beat fulton.they say fulton is cocky and will be looking towards austin east and the eagles will pass all over them since they've never seen a passing team like seymour and with the home cooking officals at seymour does anyone think seymour will do it?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seymour says this is the year they will beat fulton.they say fulton is cocky and will be looking towards austin east and the eagles will pass all over them since they've never seen a passing team like seymour and with the home cooking officals at seymour does anyone think seymour will do it?

No way. :)

I hope you can get by on your good looks... unfortunately, your intellegence won't get you very far. With 3 losses on the season, "cocky" is not even tangible. One more thing... Did you put this spectacular passing attak together before or after the Carter game. (0-35) Hmmmm???

By far the most capable Fulton team of the last three years. The line is huge and fast, the LB are physical, the running game is as good as it gets. Rogan is the fastest high school football player I have ever seen.

Householder does a great job every year, just does not have the players this year. Great job to finish 7-3 though. Injuries, graduation, and other things hurt the Eagles.

Edited by LEONARDSLOSERS

i'm not a seymour fan i work in seymour i like some of the players they are realistic but although coach householder has won many many games he plays a cookie cutter schedule except for sevier county recently and goes 1 and done in the playoffs on a yearly basis his playoff record is sub .500 same as benny hammonds another cookie cutter schedule maker.despite injuries seymour should have the talent to be better than 7 and 3 and barely beat union county and pigeon forge they are the atlanta braves of high school football.if they played in the catholic region they wouldn't be near the playoffs.fulton by 14 simply because of the talent seymour has.