Who will be the top teams in the new Districts 1 and 2AA?

mrv1

• 2 weeks later...

Pigeon Forge will win the district or they will tie for first, because there are no Greene County teams. But, once the get to reigions they will be done after the first game.

Yeah they had a real tough time with Greene Co. last year. Oh wait I forgot they were 16-0 in the district. You forget PF is only in their sixth year of existence and they already have a district title and a trip to the substate. That's in only three graduating classes. Pretty impressive. Plus South Greene's run ended the day they ran Ricker out of town.

Yeah they had a real tough time with Greene Co. last year. Oh wait I forgot they were 16-0 in the district. You forget PF is only in their sixth year of existence and they already have a district title and a trip to the substate. That's in only three graduating classes. Pretty impressive. Plus South Greene's run ended the day they ran Ricker out of town.

I would have to agree...if none of the greene co. teams could beat PF last year they wouldn't have a chance this year..

I would have to agree...if none of the greene co. teams could beat PF last year they wouldn't have a chance this year..

Sorry, didn't mean to make it sound like last year had any impact on this year, just referring to a post that seemed to IMPLY that PF could not compete with Greene County for some reason. Obviously these are completely different teams so who knows.