Gordonsville vs. Trousdale County

tchsno1fan

I don't know about TC running their mouth, but I do know that the scoreboard at the TC/RBS game told more about TC than just the score. What a classless way to say, "We are talented".

once again you cannot tell your kids not to score- and when you have put freshmans in in the second quarter and did not even dress 4 starters --you done all you could --get over the score and the topic here is this weeks game not what we score on RBS --we have alot of class --you hate us because we win year after year get over it already

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again you cannot tell your kids not to score- and when you have put freshmans in in the second quarter and did not even dress 4 starters --you done all you could --get over the score and the topic here is this weeks game not what we score on RBS --we have alot of class --you hate us because we win year after year get over it already

Sounds like you are the one that needs to get over your ego.

Was that 18 years ago?????

no ma'am it was about 7 to eight years ago, all im sayin is there is a big difference in talking a big game while your beating someone than talking a big game while your getting beat personally i talked alot of trash on the field but i waited till someone else on the other team started the talking what im refering to is the comical way the g-ville players i played would be talking trash while getting thumped soundly, one thing i never did do though was run my mouth while i was being out played(but then again me and the guys i played with only got outplayed 4 times in as many years) just sayin it looks pretty stupid to get beat and then continue to talk trash(not you, no offense intended) both teams and fans should button their lips and let their hats do all the talking :D

Would you like it more if Gordonsville fans posted that we should just forfeit the game and save our gas for M'boro to watch TC get hammered if they make it that far?

thats a pretty nialistic way of looking @ it, and i sure bet you'd enjoy watching us get hammered in the finals, that sure wouldn't speak well for the teams we beat to get there(example; gordonsville) :D:D:D

no ma'am it was about 7 to eight years ago, all im sayin is there is a big difference in talking a big game while your beating someone than talking a big game while your getting beat personally i talked alot of trash on the field but i waited till someone else on the other team started the talking what im refering to is the comical way the g-ville players i played would be talking trash while getting thumped soundly, one thing i never did do though was run my mouth while i was being out played(but then again me and the guys i played with only got outplayed 4 times in as many years) just sayin it looks pretty stupid to get beat and then continue to talk trash(not you, no offense intended) both teams and fans should button their lips and let their hats do all the talking :D

Well looking back in the post...It was you I might add that started the trash talking...or excuse me sir bad mouthing us about trash talking. I have had kids that have played ball for Gordonsville since 2001 and believe me there has been alot of trash talkin on both sides. And in looking back I don't beleive I ever ran TC down I was commenting on your posts.

I am sure everyone on here is proud to know that you never trash talked any players til they trash talked you or that you never got tackled or thumped around. You must be a football hero. PLEASE GET REAL!!!!!!!!!!

As in all my post here's two words: GO TIGERS!!!!! :D

Edited by ghsmom08

Well looking back in the post...It was you I might add that started the trash talking...or excuse me sir bad mouthing us about trash talking. I have had kids that have played ball for Gordonsville since 2001 and believe me there has been alot of trash talkin on both sides. And in looking back I don't beleive I ever ran TC down I was commenting on your posts.

I am sure everyone on here is proud to know that you never trash talked any players til they trash talked you or that you never got tackled or thumped around. You must be a football hero. PLEASE GET REAL!!!!!!!!!!

As in all my post here's two words: GO TIGERS!!!!! :)

now your being condisending, im not trash talking im presenting facts ma'am and i never said i was a football hero you said that (thanks iv never been called a hero before) all i was was a cog in a well maintained machine, all iv done on here is responded to posts that had a lot of holes in the arguments dont get mad cause i make valid points, and yes i got thumped plenty i have a great scar from a complete shoulder replacement to prove it, also i was a center and defensive end so there weren't a lot of situations were people would have tried to tackle me but, the only time i carried the ball in six years i scored a 87 yard touchdown on an INT, so yeah i never did get tackled(how many people can say that :( )and i also never said you ran TC down in fact your one of the few people on here that i think shows a good deal of class so hats off for whats itworth :)

i never said superstar you pulled that out of thin air(fact of life), also it has been decided, g-ville put up a goose egg(fact of life) and got beat by 30+ points thats pretty good margin between 1st and whatever g-ville is ranked(fact of life), yes they will do better with their QB back and that will factor in like any thing else, and i dont know were your coming from with this who's getting scholorships from collage stuff, i guess thats something else you pulled out of the air, and my head isnt big i know trousdale is capable if getting beat by a team just like any other, the reason i defend them so is because the arguements that are put up here

are without merit, but i also know that anyone with any sense can see that trousdale is DECIDEDLY the favorite(fact of life)and g-ville and fcs are not in the same boat as trousdale we are the favorite and you guys are playing catchup(fact of life)also no team in the country has 140+ yards in penalties while playing to their full potential(fact of life)and as far as any of the games between TC and g-ville being gimmes, no they haven't been gimmes but i played g-ville 6 times and those teams ran their mouths a lot harder than they hit(opinion of life) maybe thats changed i hope hope so, finally the reason you didnt see what we're making such a fuss over is because of the fact that you did not see trousdale play to their full potential the first time they played(fact of life) you're in denile because you want to blow out of purportion your teams chances to win thats natural though i do the same thing when UT plays, it wasn't who they played that made the difference(fact of life) it was the mistakes they made, and if you look back at the records i think we established our self as the BIG DOG of this rivalry and region a long time ago(fact of life) nuf said on the fact$$$$ of life :(

You know you are right, I came up with superstar team. After 6 pages of TC fans saying and nameing players that cant be stopped. Its all that can come to mind, superstars. No one can stop a superstar. They cant be stopped. Give me another name I can use to describe your cant be stopped team. I will gladly use it in the future. Sounds just like the trash talked by TC fans about LV stomping GV. As for the ODDS thats just numbers, and gamblers needing a starting number. If you gamble you know that dont always determine the outcome. Getting sacked makes teams make mistakes, play sloppy. Who you play does make a diffrence. If you think GV is such an unworthy team, have the coach start your second team and dont dress out starters like it was said happened in the RBS game. Thats how you should play such poorly playing teams not to embarrass them, right? After all GV is being overlooked and you will need the starters only in Mbro. Yall the big dogs right? Please give us a fighting chance. Please show mercy. Ha Ha HA Your coaches and team know better. Thats the facts of life. :)

You know you are right, I came up with superstar team. After 6 pages of TC fans saying and nameing players that cant be stopped. Its all that can come to mind, superstars. No one can stop a superstar. They cant be stopped. Give me another name I can use to describe your cant be stopped team. I will gladly use it in the future. Sounds just like the trash talked by TC fans about LV stomping GV. As for the ODDS thats just numbers, and gamblers needing a starting number. If you gamble you know that dont always determine the outcome. Getting sacked makes teams make mistakes, play sloppy. Who you play does make a diffrence. If you think GV is such an unworthy team, have the coach start your second team and dont dress out starters like it was said happened in the RBS game. Thats how you should play such poorly playing teams not to embarrass them, right? After all GV is being overlooked and you will need the starters only in Mbro. Yall the big dogs right? Please give us a fighting chance. Please show mercy. Ha Ha HA Your coaches and team know better. Thats the facts of life. :thumb:

now your being condisending also i said trousdale could be beat just like any other team if u care to read back, and when you post with that kind of sarcasm you just show that you dont have any valid points left in your argument (fact of life):):):)

Edited by snoball5278

[/b]nialistic, condisending.....whut chut talkin 'bout snoball?

Might I suggest spell check .... ?

Next thing you know, da toof fairy will be on heer talkin' 'bout out education and stuff......

YUP one uh dem der private scool coaches. We dont ge no edumencation in publick scools. Dont you just love these message boards? Gives everyone a chance to play mind games. I hope all the kids have a great time playing Friday night. Wish I could play football again. To much fried chicken and taters since then. However, I am a SUPERSTAR= (cant be stopped) fan. I will enjoy myself. Hope all you do as well. Lets hope we have good weather. Tell em to hold me a hamburger and nachos and chips. :thumb: