Trousdale Co. vs Alcoa

bbloodwo

I am sorry but something has to be said about the coaching staffs at these 2 organizations. I know the history of both schools every well, however for any coach/coaching staff to think it is appropriate to score 91 points on an opposing team has absolutely no class. This also includes the administrations that support these actions. I personally have lost all respect for any accomplishments that take place this year for these schools if a public apology is not issued.

I know that there is do distinct line in a margin of victory, however somewhere after 60 points you have to think that you have done enough. In both these cases it seems that the coaching staffs thought another 7 touchdowns were necessary. Personally I really feel sorry for anyone that has to feel this way because I know they lost more in the way of respect than they ever gained by winning.

Brandon B.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I want to know is what does the coaches of the two teams tell the STUDENTS on these two football teams in the locker room at the end of these two games?

It is football but it is SCHOOL football. These coaches are TEACHERS. I cannot think of one lesson to be learned by these blow outs. :lol:

This thread is destined for closure, but while I have a chance:

One team in question beat the stew out of a perennial struggling program. The coach's response to a member of the media was effectively, "If the opposing coach had agreed to rules that go against standard in high school football [keeping the clock running], this score would not have taken place. But, that coach declined, and so it happened". (Link)

The other team drummed a program - no less a program that has had legitimate success in the playoffs in the past five years - that was deemed worthy of state title consideration by virtue of its appearance in the playoffs.

You decide. The answer is obvious to me.

Edited by rollredroll

HAHA!!! You all have no right to talk if you were not at the game!!!!! Alcoa had their 3rd string before the half was over!!!!!! It was around 63-0 and Alcoa had their 2nd - 3rd string in which is Alcoa's freshmen in and they scored the rest! GP gave up the ball like6 times right near the goal line and alcoa just ran it in.

About 60 points came from the defense. Alcoa prob had about 4 first downs. Alcoa just would score on the first play of offense. AND the 2nd half was only 8 mins long with the clock running non stop!!!!!! HAHA i think it is funny that you all are a bunch of cry babies.