week 12 White House at Greenbrier

timbdp

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering when you were going to start this thread.

I look for a game like last week. Exciting hard fought game with Greenbrier coming out on top by a score.

timbdp if you are who I think you are I can see you being happy who ever comes out on top.

Go CATS!

Man I'm split between going to this game or JBS vs CA! Congrats to both teams for the wins. My wife is from White House and still has that BDP was glad to hear the score on 104.5. Is this game @ greenbrair?

Hey, this will be a fun game for us......... no pressure on our boys, we are not supposed to win.......

Not only does Greenbrier now have to protect the streak breaker, but has the added pressure of stopping a 23 year skid. 23-1....... but 24 years straight......Not a task I would like to tackle.......to stop.......

If you are a Greenbrier fan, you can relish the streak ending but now face the task of stopping 24 years in a row........ WOW......

Hey, this will be a fun game for us......... no pressure on our boys, we are not supposed to win.......

Not only does Greenbrier now have to protect the streak breaker, but has the added pressure of stopping a 23 year skid. 23-1....... but 24 years straight......Not a task I would like to tackle.......to stop.......

If you are a Greenbrier fan, you can relish the streak ending but now face the task of stopping 24 years in a row........ WOW......

:thumb: Who are you trying to convince??? Go ahead...write down 24 in your streak diary. But write it in pencil... :D

Did White House's qb learn to pass yet??

:thumb: Who are you trying to convince??? Go ahead...write down 24 in your streak diary. But write it in pencil... :D

I'm not trying to convince anyone...... All I am stating is, after 23 straight games, your team now has to deal with the possibility of 24 straight years........ I wouldn't want that on my plate......

If we would have won against you guys last week, I wouldn't relish the thought of beating you guys two times in one year, that would be a lot of pressure on our guys, with the streak and all.