Boyd Buchanan at Smith County

Antwan

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...we're looking forward to this one. Should be a good matchup.

Are u sure Twan?? Dont you remember how superior their coaching staff is?? I sure do....and it came from one of their coaches so it has to be true. We are doomed. :thumb:

Fan(whos use to being doomed...for I am the Kiss Of Death...just ask the Vols and Titans)

Are u sure Twan?? Dont you remember how superior their coaching staff is?? I sure do....and it came from one of their coaches so it has to be true. We are doomed. :thumb:

Fan(whos use to being doomed...for I am the Kiss Of Death...just ask the Vols and Titans)

Is it too late to forfeit? I guess maybe it is. What can we do to compete?

Yes...you ARE the KISS OF DEATH. Your signature proves it for sure.

Edited by Antwan

Cheat???

Fan :thumb:

Yeah...that's right...maybe we can offset that superior work ethic with a little green slipped to the refs. Nah fan...they have more money than us...that won't work. Maybe we can borrow some green from Portland's coaches. They must have plenty the way they waved their wallets at the refs last year. :thumb:

Boyd will certainly have to be at the top of their game to win at Smith Co. I think that they finally have some things coming together on offense. This will be a really good match-up, and I believe Boyd can take it if they play like they did tonight.

What in the world are you talking about. Usually these threads have a little class when they start. It usually doesn't start to get ugly until about mid week. You guys like to jump right in with trash talk. No BOYD coach has ever said they were superior to anyone. Please explain. :thumb:

What in the world are you talking about. Usually these threads have a little class when they start. It usually doesn't start to get ugly until about mid week. You guys like to jump right in with trash talk. No BOYD coach has ever said they were superior to anyone. Please explain. :thumb:

Oh yeah...you (not you individually) have said the reason for the small privates success is that you work harder and have superior coaching. It's been said hundreds of times on the public/private board. That argument has been bantered on here for years. I don't think that's it.

I'm not lookin to trash talk but hey if they start it I wont just sit here and let them talk. Boyd offense is really coming along now. They could of put up more points tonight than they did but pretty much went into cruise control in the 2nd half to burn the clock. Not sure if ill make the trip to smith co., b/c i have no idea where it is. Sounds like they blew up int he 2nd half to widen the margine from Sequatchie. Should be a good week of talk on here but when friday comes I look to hear about a good game if i dont make the trip. What kind of team is smith, smash mouth run the ball straight at you style?