Boyd Buchanan at Smith County

Antwan

I'm not lookin to trash talk but hey if they start it I wont just sit here and let them talk. Boyd offense is really coming along now. They could of put up more points tonight than they did but pretty much went into cruise control in the 2nd half to burn the clock. Not sure if ill make the trip to smith co., b/c i have no idea where it is. Sounds like they blew up int he 2nd half to widen the margine from Sequatchie. Should be a good week of talk on here but when friday comes I look to hear about a good game if i dont make the trip. What kind of team is smith, smash mouth run the ball straight at you style?

Blew up in the 2nd half... :thumb: Nah...it was 33-8 at the half and 40-8 after 3 minutes into the 3rd. SC sat on the ball the rest of the way.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What in the world are you talking about. Usually these threads have a little class when they start. It usually doesn't start to get ugly until about mid week. You guys like to jump right in with trash talk. Please explain.

NAh no need to tippy toe around on the waters edge, just jump right in with both feet and get it over with. By the way how is the Woodard kid doing this year. I'm glad I finally get to see him play. Being he's from up here and all, he has to be a standout down there.

Edited by Cheyenne

33 - 8 at the half there, BUCCO. We "cruised" too.

Tell you what, reaction. I 'll let the Indian fans tell you about our D when they get back to the Valley.

No need to be a smart you know what. i was misinformed of the half time score on the news they said it was 7-6. Why dont you tell me abou tthem since your so smart?

Smith Co. really didn't play well and handily beat a team you all had your hands full with.

And Boyd just beat a team by 32 points that you beat by 3 points...

Only thing that matters is how the teams match up with each other, and I think it will be a close game, either way.

One: No Boyd coach or player has ever said or indicated that they were "superior".

Two: Lumping Boyd into a pile just because they are a private school is not fair or accurate (nor would lumping Smith Co. into one because they are rural and public)

Three: Woodard would be a standout player anywhere he went because of his speed and how hard he practices.

Four: We have a great deal of respect for Smith Co. around here and are looking forward to playing. Win or lose it should be a good game.

Five: Never wrestle with a pig. You'll both get dirty and smelly but the pig likes it.

Smith Co. really didn't play well and handily beat a team you all had your hands full with. If your offense is just now getting its legs, the Owls may have just the defense to kick those legs out from under the Bucs. I, for one, am looking forward to Boyd's trip here.

We didn't have our hands full of Sequatchie. We had our hands full of the officials that night. Almost 200 yards in penalties from the worst crew of officials in the history of the sport. I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure our offense will be just fine next week.