Boyd Buchanan at Smith County

Antwan

It's never to early to talk about Championships especially when you've already won one this year. Where's ya'lls? I think we will win. Obviuosly you've never been to Smith County, and you've never heard how hard it is to come out with a win. Two teams have done it, Trousdale and Knox Fulton. We come down from 3A because most of the private schools left 2A. Except of course the one's like ya'll.

Big Reid you may remember Woodard, if not I'd say you know some of his family. They're all from the Defeated Creek area.

You people are from another planet. This is going to be fun! I'm curious, what private schools left 2A and where did they go? Most of the privates were 1A and had to move up to 2A. We are much smaller than you so please be gentle. Everyone in Smith County will know the Woodard kid by late Friday night. As for our Championship. We have the real one. It's called a State Title. We've played in 3 straight. Only won one and lost the other 2 in OT. "where's ya'lls"

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You people are from another planet. This is going to be fun! I'm curious, what private schools left 2A and where did they go? Most of the privates were 1A and had to move up to 2A. We are much smaller than you so please be gentle. Everyone in Smith County will know the Woodard kid by late Friday night. As for our Championship. We have the real one. It's called a State Title. We've played in 3 straight. Only won one and lost the other 2 in OT. "where's ya'lls"

All but CAK and Boyd are in the west regions, maybe that's what he meant, more or less.

Owls by 3!

Thanks Burrrrr!! Falcons seem to be Flying High after a rather Slow Start.

I heard that Johnathon Evans #5 was hurt and left the game against Sequatchie. Is he OK?

It is a knee injury. Not sure of the extent of it. The SC faithful thank you for your concern. Seriously.

Man last year and the year before is over. This is about this year, 2005. I'm glad ya'll won those, but this year I could really care less. I hope everyone does know Woodard by the end of the game, But let me tell you a secret, SC has good speed in the secondary and great hands, so it will be a challenge for him. I know he is not faster than our players, so that rules that out.

Bigreid, he is a senior this year. He played his freshman year, and if not mistaken quit the next two and started weight lifting competively. He went to other countries and competed, and did well. He came back this year to play. His family moved because his Dad owns a big company down there. I agree with you I loved seeing #7 getting the ball. He actually suprised me with his explosiveness. He told me after the game he realized now what it meant to play SC football, he realized it when he came off the field and got the standing ovation in the 3rd quarter.

Edited by Cheyenne

All but CAK and Boyd are in the west regions, maybe that's what he meant, more or less.

Who are they. I don't understand the statement that Smith Co moved up to 3A because of whiney privates. I also don't understand the 2A privates left. Where did they go. I know about the Nashville privates, but most of them moved to 2A because of this 1.8 multiplier (which is the highest in the nation) Why did Smith county move to 3A and then back to 2A. DCA, CPA, Boyd and others had to move up to 2A.

Thanks Burrrrr!! Falcons seem to be Flying High after a rather Slow Start.

It is a knee injury. Not sure of the extent of it. The SC faithful thank you for your concern. Seriously.

We hope he is OK. We lost our starting tail back in the 2nd game of the season. It has been tough on the team this year but even tougher on Anthony Hathaway who was hurt. I am serious when I say that we hope he is OK. These are kids and their health is more important than football.