Boyd Buchanan at Smith County

Antwan

Ya'll might as well congratulate Marion Co on their win tomorrow night...

Concession stand gods don't treat me as they should....or Tyner for that matter...

Cause there will be a HOF basketball game on Thursday....no travel for me on Friday...another home game concession stand...and a Black and Gold basketball game on Saturday....

If ya'll were good ol Browns fans....you would understand the above logic....

GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya'll might as well congratulate Marion Co on their win tomorrow night...

Concession stand gods don't treat me as they should....or Tyner for that matter...

Cause there will be a HOF basketball game on Thursday....no travel for me on Friday...another home game concession stand...and a Black and Gold basketball game on Saturday....

If ya'll were good ol Browns fans....you would understand the above logic....

GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Queenie you know there ain't no Browns fans on here. :thumb:

Edited by Cheyenne

Now Queenie you know there ain't no Browns fans on here. :thumb:

And YOU know that I know there should be more of us!!!

AND...I'm thinking that my logic is just about more sound than any other "logical" arguments I've read on here....so ....Congratulations Marion Co....

GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

gman, he has jumped ship to the blue team just northeast of here. :thumb: Helping coach their middle school program and keeping close on his little sis.

MC, Queenie, as do I, wants to play next week at home, if there is a next week. That's why I'm rooting for ya. There was too much rain that night for anybody. You did get the best of the Owls that night though. What was that, 16 years ago?

Congrats to all these young men and their programs who are playing this week. So many teams aren't. Everyone of you should consider it a blessing. I know I do being just a lowly ole' fan of our young ones.

All the Buc fans who have made this week fun, thanks and hope you guys have safe and easy traveling. Until 7:00, of course, and your long ride back to Rock City is filled with respect for your team and apprehension for next year, not next week. Good Luck to you all.

Go Mighty Owls !!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by imallin

HAHAHAHA.....You guys kill me. You can't stand for someone to pick against the MIGHTY OWLS. It's not like you have been to the championship game for three straight years or anything. Oh yeah, that's your opponent. Just remember that no matter what happens this year or in the years to come, I can honestly say that the last time I visited the mudhole, we danced in the rain at the 50 yd line while most of the OWL faithful practically ran over themselves leaving the parking lot.

Thanks for your vote of confidence Queenie, even though it was ripe with sarcasm.

MC-Dad, you are very good at recalling past history. Good Luck Bucs! Go out and earn the Owls respect tonight! MCRoadWarrior and the Warrior Nation is pulling for you!

At least the gas is cheaper than it was a couple months ago.

I think everyone at OWLS Stadium will see a real exciting game tommorrow night. If the game's not as good as advertised, one way or the other, then I'm sure the game under the flag pole will be exciting.

yes it is all ways exciteing under the flag pole. atleast my son thinks so

who for?

Queenie is so excited... I can tell...because her favorite sport is about to crank up. :thumb: I hate round ball and AND the Browns myself...but will stink it up and attend several games to watch MoBree go at it.

Fan(that ought to be worth something free from the concession stand...because I really hate it)

GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!! 33-12

Queenie is so excited... I can tell...because her favorite sport is about to crank up. :thumb: I hate round ball and AND the Browns myself...but will stink it up and attend several games to watch MoBree go at it.

Fan(that ought to be worth something free from the concession stand...because I really hate it)

GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!! 33-12

Just need to clarify that Fan truly LOVES the concession stand....and HATES (like me) basketball...Fan is my bestest customer!!!

GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!

At least the gas is cheaper than it was a couple months ago.

I think everyone at OWLS Stadium will see a real exciting game tommorrow night. If the game's not as good as advertised, one way or the other, then I'm sure the game under the flag pole will be exciting.

That's why I sit in the corner endzone seats! :thumb: