Boyd Buchanan at Smith County

Antwan

I plan to attend this game on Friday. I look forward to the battle of the "new" running backs this late in the year. What is the story on why the BB running back was plugged in last week? Why is this "Mule" just now getting his hands on the ball this late in the season? 175 yards for the BB running back...impressive; 10 yard average per carry and 4 TD's from this "Mule"...gawdy.

I am pulling for the Owls

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well been fun chattin with the Smith Co. people this week. Your a fun bunch here on Coach T and know how to have fun on here instead of all the serious people. Ill be making my way up to "The Hole" very shortly. Good luck to both teams. Hope there are no injuries on either side and both teams and fans show good sportsmanship. Everyone be safe on the way to the game, including you Smith Co. people even though you have the shorter drive. Go Bucs time to take care of busniness. :thumb:

I am extremily disappointed in the length of this thread. thought it had potential to be longer than the "Stupid Announcer Tricks" that our old Mountain Man Del started a few years back. Thinks aren't as good as they used to be back in the day.

My pick It will be Difficult for Defeated to beat the Bucs but they will by a QueenBee Sting 28-24 Smith County

The only way that the host team would be in the bottom of the bracket next week is for us to beat Tyner and Boyd to beat SC. Because us and Boyd are in the same region, the host team would be the higher seed. If Tyner beats us tonight, they host next week regardless of who wins your game.

After I looked at this again, I think Marion/Tyner winner will host SC/BBS winner, regardless of seed. Sounds like there's a lot of confusion, but the TSSAA website just says that top of bracket hosts in round 3 with no seed preference. My apologies to MCHeadHunter for trying to correct you when I was wrong.

Guess that Boyd-Buchanan education has worn off over the years...I can't read anymore!!! :thumb:

After I looked at this again, I think Marion/Tyner winner will host SC/BBS winner, regardless of seed. Sounds like there's a lot of confusion, but the TSSAA website just says that top of bracket hosts in round 3 with no seed preference. My apologies to MCHeadHunter for trying to correct you when I was wrong.

Guess that Boyd-Buchanan education has worn off over the years...I can't read anymore!!! :thumb:

If Marion and BBS win...BBS would be the host. It is impossible for a lower seed in the same region to host a higher seed.

If Marion and BBS win...BBS would be the host. It is impossible for a lower seed in the same region to host a higher seed.

Well, that's what I thought in the first place. The TSSAA website says only "upper bracket will host" under play-off information, but the handbook goes further and gives home-field to the higher-seeded team. Thanks for the correction.

Boyd beat us Smith county beat us... Boyd wins this game hands down. The score of the Boyd game was close becouse the boys wanted to win, for some reason the boys quit playing in the Smith Co. game. Now Smith Co. fans will come back and say that the Indians played hard and just got beat and if that's what you need to tell yourself, then go ahead, but it's just not so.

Boyd by 2 TD's

Well it looks like at least one person was right!

Well it looks like at least one person was right!

Count me as #2! B)

Hey Ain'tOne ... What noise does a "mule" make on a Saturday morning? B)

Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak! :lol:

In all seriousness ... it looks like SC ran into a good but rebuilding Boyd team. Good luck going into basketball season and next year! :thumb:

Edited by tnsddeveloper